chapter 7

Omniscient

Dave was just getting home from a long day at the barber shop. He walked in and saw that the living room was pitch black, but a faint light was showing from Angels room.

Dave walked to the back of the condo and peeked his head into Angels room. She was laying on the bed in a pair of tights and one of his sweatshirts. He decided to make his presence known.

"I'm tired of you stealing my stuff. That's why I can't never find my shit". He plopped down beside her on the bed.

"Its not stealing if I'm going to give it back", she said while looking up at him.

"You wasn't going to give it back. It's okay tho you look good rockin' my shit", he laid back on one of the pillows. My'Angel took this as the opportunity to lay across his chest.

"I know". Dave looked down at Angel. He couldn't understand why Angel wouldn't give him a chance. Every time he asks her she says their both busy with their careers, but Dave knows that's just bullshit.

"Alright Dave it's time to get up. You got on street clothes and you know how I feel about that".

"Angel gon' somewea' with that mess. I'm just chillin right now". He felt the weight of My'Angels head being removed from his chest.

He looked up and saw her standing on the side of the bed.

"You got three seconds to get up", she folded her arms across her chest. Dave liked to see her ass all riled up. She was sexy as hell and it was turn on for him.

"1"

"2", Dave said with an evident smirk on his face. He knew that would just piss her off more.

"3". Dave closed his eyes while still laying on the bad. He knew her little scary ass won't gon' do shit.

Smack!!

My'Angel smacked the hell out of Dave. She walked out of the room cussing under her breath. She hated when people didn't take her seriously. Obviously she didn't want him on the bed in dirty street clothes that he wore all day long.

Dave sat up holding his face while trying to control his breathing. He waited a few seconds to get his self together before going after Angel. He knew if he would've got to her before calming down he would've beat her ass.

Hearing things slam in the kitchen he followed the noise. Walking into the kitchen he saw Angel standing in front of the refrigerator drinking a Gatorade.

She looked up at him and mugged him. Throwing the Gatorade back in the refrigerator and slamming the door she tried to walk past Dave. He blocked her every move.

"Dave move outta my damn way", she pushed his chest hard, but he didn't budge. She kept pushing on him until he grabbed her arm and slammed her into the refrigerator. He pinned her hands above her head and pushed his body close enough to hold her still. The grip he had on My'Angel was hurting her, but she decided against saying anything since the veins in Dave's neck was showing.

"Imma tell you this one mo' time cuz yo ass obviously ain't hear me the first time keep yo' fuckin' hands off me. I ain't did nuffin' to yo' ass".