Chapter 17

Wow long time no see😂😂...but foreal this update is wayyyy over due, like i told y'all I been busy asl...like literally I haven't had time.. Anyways continue with the story😆

******************************

My'Angel POV

"Okay, now all I need is the bread and lettuce and I'll be done", I said out loud to myself as I walked down the aisles of Wal-Mart.

Dave had to spend the day at the studio with juggie. What was supposed to be a few hours turned into a late night. Not wanting to be home alone, I ended up doing some late night grocery shopping.

"Girl are you bout' done, I'm ready to go", Ciara complained. I invited her to come with me, but now I was slowly starting to regret it.

"I'm almost done. Instead of complaining you need to be buying stuff for yo' house."

"You paying?" I stopped the cart and looked at her sideways.

"I'm not even paying for the groceries in my own damn house. You tried that one sis." I laughed and continued walking.

I wasn't trying to be funny but it was the truth. Dave paid for the groceries.

"That's cuz' Dave handling shit over there, speaking of, how everything workout with that whole situation?", she said while grabbing a box of Mac and cheese.

Thoughts of what happened earlier this morning came rushing back to my head. The way he skillfully worked his tounge against my body. My body started to heat up just thinking about it.

"We worked it out." Keeping it simple and short.

"Nuh uh. What happened I know you not holding out on me", she had a pout plastered on her face and her arms were folded across her chest.

"You so dramatic", I said with a smirk on my face.

"I know y'all did the nasty. Just tell me was it good." She grabbed my hand and looked me in my eyes.

Snatching my hands away I started to push the cart.

"Just know that he lives up to the Que Dog name very well."

I heard a loud squeal and the sound of something being knocked over come from behind me. Turning around, Ciara was in the middle of the isle doing the two step.

"You a trip", I said laughing.

My cart hit something causing me to come to a halt. Slowly a man stood up. It was the guy from the event I had hosted.

"Nice seeing you again My'Angel", he said with a big smile. I leaned up against the cart with a smile on my face.

"Nice seeing you to Mr-", I said playing dumb. I remembered his name, but I didn't want him to think that I was pressed over him.

He let out a small chuckle. Walking around the cart he came and stood beside me.

"So you don't remember my name." He tilted his head with a smirk on his face.

"Alright I'm done celebrating. Hurry up-", Ciara stopped talking and looked between me and Jalani.

"Cee this is Jalani and Jalani this is my Bestfriend Ciara." Ciara simply raised her eyebrows and stuck out her hand for him to shake.

"He's fine. How did y'all meet?" I rolled my eyes. Leave it to Ciara to be blunt.

"She catered for one of my old friends", he said not taking his eyes off of me. I cleared my throat and shifted my gaze. Jalani was indeed fine. Resisting him ain't easy.