⚠️Big Event Pt. 2⚠️

To Be continued ....
******************************

My'Angel POV

I had just got finished with my make up and now it was time for me to get dressed. Going to the dressing room I pulled the dress out of the plastic bag and stared at it. My eyes started to water.

Dave had made me cry so much in a matter of hours that it was ridiculous. Tina, my make up artist had to constantly keep pausing so I would stop crying.

No man or anybody at that, has made me feel how I feel at this exact moment. Closing my eyes I took a deep breath holding back the tears that threatened to fall. I had promised Tina I wouldn't mess up my make up and I'm going to keep my word.

Slipping on my dress carefully, I looked at myself in the full body mirror. A smile came on to my face as I made sure it was smoothed out in all areas.

Dave had changed the dress and got me a whole new dress. And honestly I liked this one better. It was a royal blue velvet evening gown. Hugging all of my curves and stopping at the floor. It was also strapless.

Putting on the diamond necklace and tiffany 's watch that Dave also got me, I was satisfied with my look.

Any other person would have saw this as a normal day, but to me this day was very important, more important than my birthday. It shows me how strong I am knowing its another year with me still alive and being able to do this it helps me not fall through the cracks of destruction.

A knock on the door snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Ok Angel, your ride is here."

Taking one last glance in the mirror, I strutted out of the dressing room.

*****

Pulling up to the restaurant, I took in how packed it was. There were people riding around looking for parking spots and people parking on the curb. As the limo came to a stop, the man spoke something into the phone.

Pulling up in front of the building, he got out and came around to open my door. Getting a better look at him I noticed that it was Big Mike, the guy that was at the studio.

"Nice seeing you again Mr. Mike." I grabbed his hand as he helped me out of the limo.

"You to My'Angel, and please call me Mike." We walked up to the front of the building and stood there.

"Well this is it, congratulations", he said as he started to walk off. Making his way back to the car he stopped and turned around.

"You look beautiful by the way." Getting inside the limo he pulled off.

Shaking my head with a small smile I turned around to walk inside of the building, but what was in front of me almost made me trip over my own two feet.

"Wow." Was all I could say.

Dave began to walk towards me. The smell of Irish spring began to fan my nose as he got closer. Now in reaching distance, he grabbed my hand making me do a 360.

"Baby you look beautiful", he said before placing a kiss on my lips. If I were any lighter my skin would be red.

"Thank you, and you look handsome", I responded shyly.

He stepped back and continued to stare me down. I began to fiddle with my clutch. Dave had a way of making me feel like a 15 year old girl in highschool.