Chapter 3

Dave's POV

"Hi my name is My'Angel, it's nice to meet you Dave", she said stretching out her hand for me to shake. I was still drooling over her fine ass. Juggie had to elbow me to tune me back in on what was going on.

"I don't shake a woman's hand unless it's professional business.", I said while pulling her into a hug. She pulled back from the hug with a blush on her face.
I got her chocolate ass blushing

"Congratulations and I wish you lots of success"

"Thank you sweetheart". I couldn't help but to smile, this girl was sexy.

"Well since no one is going to introduce me I'm just gonna introduce my damn self", Jerome said pushing me out the way.

"Hello beautiful my name is Jerome but everyone calls me juggie", he grabbed the back of her hand and kissed it.

My'Angel did a light laugh, "nice to meet you, I'm My'Angel".

"Trust me the pleasure is all mines".

"Jerome step your ass back, she don't want you", Ciara said while pushing his head away.

"Me and Angel are about to get some drinks and chill, we'll see y'all in a few". Her and My'Angel stared to walk off.

"It was nice meeting you Dave and Jerome", she said with a wave.

"You to beautiful", I said with a smile.
******************************
My'Angel POV

"So you really gonna sit here and not say nothin", Ciara asked me.

"What do you want me to say?". I already knew what she wanted me to say, but I just wanted to fuck with her.

"WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT DAVE", she practically yelled. A few people that were near us turned their heads to see what the commotion was about.

"He was cute I guess", I said with a shoulder shrug.

"Bitch don't get slapped be forreal with me"

"He was fine and girl you know how I feel about tattoos. And he's tall but I'm not trying to hook up with him". I took a sip from my drink and looked at Ciara. She couldn't stop smiling at me.

"See that's why I wanted y'all to meet. He's your type. You need to let him lay the dick down."

"Uhm no ma'am. 1 He is not my type and 2 He will not be laying nothing down over here, so loose that thought right now". I looked over my shoulder and saw Dave staring right back at me.
Damn he fine

God took his time creating him. He was way taller than me with a solid build. He had full pink lips with a full beard surrounding his face. He has thick dark eyebrows. I love a man with thick eyebrows. And to put the icing on the cake he had tattoos. He had a few on his face, but the ones on his neck took my interest. I would lick-

"My'Angel". I looked up and saw cece snapping her fingers in my face.

"Huh"

"You didn't answer my question"

"Oh. What did you say again", I said taking another sip from my drink.

"How is he not your type?". I thought about it for a second and really couldn't find any reason.

"You know how", I stated hoping that she would just drop the subject.

"Girl you know DAMN well ain't nothing wrong with my cousin. He's a business man, he carries his self very well, he has respect, and let's not forget he's fine. He the type that you NEED."