Chapter 2

My'Angel POV

"Ciara what the hell is this", I said looking around the area. We were currently driving around the parking lot looking for a space in front of this big ass club.

Ciara looked over at me with a nervous glint in her eyes, "What are you talking about". I looked at Ciara like she had lost her damn mind.

"You know what I'm talking about, you told me that he was having a house party so why are we at a fucking club?".

"Look calm down with that attitude. All I did was flip the story around, it's nothing serious". Rolling my eyes I sat back in my seat.

"This is why I didn't tell you that it was at a club, I knew you wouldn't come and I really wanted you to", Ciara said while cutting the car off.

"You could've told me the truth"

"I know but guess what we here now. So get your fine ass out the car and lets go finesse some souls", she said while grabbing her clutch.

"You go ahead give me a few minutes to get myself together". Right now I was pissed off that cee did some dumb shit like this.

"Really Angel you gonna let this fuck up your attitude"

I continued to stare straight ahead.

"Fine be that way, I still love yo sexy ass . Imma text you where we at so you know where to go at and oh" she put her keys inside of her clutch "now you ain't got no choice but to come in". With that she got out of the car and walked inside of the building.

Well aint this some shit
******************************
Dave pov

Well aint this some shit ******************************Dave pov

"I'm proud of you nigga"

"Man I'm proud of my damn self", I said exhaling the smoke. I never would've thought that I would be opening up my 3rd business. Shit didn't even think I would have a business.

I looked around the club at all the people that were here to support me and this move. Ain't nothing better than knowing that you got people that's down for you no matter what decision you make.

"Ayo Dave where yo head at?" my nigga juggie said. Juggie my main nigga. The title he got he earned just like I earned my title with him. We used to hate each other when we was younger. We was both young and trying to be at the top and when you got two hot heads that shit gonna clash. But our junior year we became real close and we stuck together every since.

"Man I'm here", I said taking a sip from my bottle of henny.

"You sure looked like your ass was in a daze for a second?"

"Shut up nigga".

I continued to listen to the music and feel the vibe, until I felt juggie tap me on my shoulder and point in front of me. It was the twins Candy and Yandy.