Three

So after dinner they all went to the livingroom and installed themselves in front of the tv, except for Ji-Ho who went straight back to his room. "What happened to him," Yoongi asked. "He has been here the longest of us three. Ever since I came here he has been like this, I can count the times that he actually talked on two hands," Monet explained.

"We don't really know what happened to him and Yannie won't tell us. She always says that if you want to know what happened for someone to end up here you have to ask them yourself, because she is not allowed to say that," Minsu continued.

"So you also don't know how long he has been here?" Yoongi asked. They both shook their heads. Yoongi felt sorry for Ji-Ho, something really bad must have happened for someone to act like he does.

"Okay but over to the fun part of this evening! IT'S MOVIE TIMEEEE!," Minsu said his voice sounding like a tv host who was just about to reveal the biggest stunt in history. "What are we watching this time, only Monet can tell us," he continued in the same voice.

Monet shot him a sceptical look but played along. "Ladies and gentlemen, tonight we have a hell of a movie ready for you. It's heartbreaking and funny and romantic. It has love, friendship and great acting all in one amazing movie," Monet said teatrically making big gestures with her hands which made both Minsu and Yoongi chuckle.

"I think it is safe to say that we can call this a modern classic. It is arguably Matt Damon's best film," she continued. Yoongi stopped laughing. "I don't want to watch this movie," he said interrupting Monet. "Uhm, I'm sorry but I was still talking. You don't even know what film it is going to be yet," Monet said, her eyes spitting fire.

"Good Will Hunting," Yoongi whispered barely loud enough for Monet to hear. "I've already seen it, so can't we just watch something else?" Monet looked impressed at first but her expression changed into a frown.

"How can you have seen this masterpiece, and not want to watch it again?" she almost sounded offended. "I just don't okay," Yoongi said curtly. He didn't want to look at Monet's piercing eyes which seemed to be able to read his every thought.

He tried not to think back to his and Jimin's first date. How they had fallen asleep while watching Good Will Hunting. He could still feel the weight of Jimin's head on his chest, recall what is hair had smelled like. Thinking back to that night was too much.

"Okay, we'll watch something else then," Monet must has caught on to his uneasiness because the tone in her voice had changed completely. "What! You never change your choice when I say that I don't want to watch the movie you chose," Minsu belted out.

"Well this is different, it's Yoongi's first night and Yannie told us to make him feel welcome," Monet shot back. Monet looked at him and smiled. Yoongi suspected that Monet didn't just change her mind because it was his first night, but it was hard to read her.

"Then let's watch another modern classic," Monet continued enthusiastically while she looked through all the dvd's stored below the tv. When she found the one she was looking for she turned around and showed it to us with a big boxy smile on her face. "10 Things I Hate About You!" Minsu let out a deep sigh but said nothing.

After the movie had ended Yoongi went up to his room. It was only 10pm but he got into bed anyways. He looked through his contacts and clicked on the only person he wanted to talk to right now.

"Yoongi? Is everything okay?"

Just hearing Jimin's voice made him tear up. "Hi, I am okay. I just wanted to hear your voice."

"I miss you. I know it has only been a couple hours, but I do," Jimin's voice cracked.

"I miss you too Jiminie."

"Tell me, how are the other people there?"

"There are two guys, Ji-Ho and Minsu. Ji-Ho doesn't really talk, he seems really sad. Minsu is basically the opposite of that. He's a bit of a blabbermouth, but he seems nice. And then there is Monet. I can't really figure her out yet, she's a bit intimidating but sweet at the same time."

"They sound like nice people. Did you guys do anything tonight?"

"Hm hm, we watched a movie. Monet is quite the movie enthusiast, I think you'd like her."

"She sounds interesting, but does she have good tast in movies?" Jimin asked

"Yeah, she does," Yoongi said softly.

They talked a little longer about everything that had happened today, untill they started to get sleepy.

"Can I just keep you on the phone till I fall asleep? You don't have to  say anything. I just don't want to feel asleep alone," Yoongi whispered.

"Of course."

"I love you Jimin."

"I love you too."

***

I might have made myself cry with that last part, okay bye.