Epilogue

Hello my loves,

I am so happy and sad at the same time while I'm writing this last chapter. It seems like ages ago since I started writing Save Me. I was still a fairly new army back then and I started writing it because I loved BTS so much and I have always love reading.

I didn't know if I actually could write a book, may it be a fanfiction. I just began. And I had never expected so many of you to fall in love with it. Every single comment and vote brightened my day. And I have met so many amazing and talented writers here.

A special thanks to one of my biggest supporters and best friend HDegenerate ! Heather you know I love you, and you have helped me so much in this whole process. You were always there to give me advice, or help me with my English. I love you, and we will meet soon!

Thank you so much to my readers. The ones commenting but also the silent ones. I enjoyed gping through this process with you, and you have inspired me to learn more and write better. I hope some day to tell you that I have written an actual book, who knows you might even read it.

So this is the end, I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I did. I will never forget writing my first story and forever be grateful for the love and support you have given me.

I'll be seeing you in my other stories!

Lots of love,
Mel💜