five

Hippocampus
••• Way It Goes •••

Hippocampus••• Way It Goes •••

that's the way it goes

it's so satisfying

yeah, that's the way it goes

that's the way it goes

one step away from crying

•••••

Haha FINALLy????
Ugh I had two assignments due on the same day I'm gonna McFriggen cry yall >:'D

Me: I can totally write two big books at once!!
Uni:

Action starts soon I promise - just gotta get through all this eXpoSitIon (and even more world building!)

Lloyd was taking the attack really hard.

After he disappeared to speak to his uncle, I stared at the ceiling with a stunned expression.
'Yeah, it is.' The words he spoke turned and twisted in my head, rang in my ears, forced me to think of nothing else. His voice sounded so broken, so defeated.
Fuck. He looked like a kicked puppy.
It was agonising when Lloyd was like this. Whenever he was down, it was like the world stopped turning. The sky darkened, colours dulled, everything just felt heavy and suffocating.
Lloyd's sadness brought upon the end of days.
But what I really hated was the fact that he was blaming himself again for something that wasn't his fault. We talked about it only yesterday!
So, after having been tucked in by my despondent boyfriend and left on my own, I tried to come up with a perfect counter-point to stomp Lloyd's guilt into the dust.

Unfortunately, I underestimated the potency of the tea. By the time he returned for bed, I was well into slumber and there was no chance of waking me for hours.
I would have to wait for the next day.