twenty-four

Glass Animals
••• Heat Waves •••

Glass Animals ••• Heat Waves •••

i don't wanna be alone

you know it hurts me too

you look so broken when you cry

one more and then I'll say goodbye

•••••

Hey gang! The annual ninjago fanfic awards are back and it's time to start a' votin!

We have some funky new categories for last year's winners (applicable only to the butterfly effect) such as best main character, best love interest, best couple, best antagonist, best ending and best plot twist! If you think tbe's good enough for a vote, please consider it! It would really mean a lot ❤️

For my other ninjago fanfics (Chaos Theory, Daisy Diary, Icarus, Of The Sea and the original versions of my ninjago fics) there's the good ole X Reader category to be considered! Please don't vote tbe for this one, as it won't count and would be a wasted vote!

NinjagoFanficAwards is where you go to vote. Please chuck them a follow while you're there, as everyone behind the scenes work super hard and deserve all the appreciation you can give xx

Please make sure to read the rules before nominating any kind of fic! The awards get a lot of traffic and we want to make it as easy for the crew as possible!

You can vote more than once, so please don't feel pressured to nominate my fics, or nominate them at all. Anything is really, really appreciated!!
Thank you guys for continuing to support me! Have a wonderful day ❤️

  While Lloyd's surprise visit certainly had me tickled pink, he couldn't afford to stay long, which had me more so swathed in blue.

He only managed to stay for a couple of hours before heading off again to his team, but not without leaving me with a kiss and a promise to keep in touch.
His promise didn't stick.
By now, it had almost been six months since Wu went missing, and my anxiety had become something I began to live with on the daily. Sometimes I found that I'd even forgotten to breathe for simply no reason. The sheer amount of university work certainly didn't help matters. Even without the whole missing Sensei situation, I still would've felt as if I was drowning.
  I worried Chen and Ambrose - the only two who I'd confessed my mental struggles with - but I assured them that I was fine.
  They were not convinced.