thirty-two

Blur
••• Song 2 •••

when i feel heavy metal

and i'm pins and i'm needles

well, i lie and i'm easy

•••••

gentle reminder that i don't write smut scenes for personal reasons <33 im sorry if this is disappointing for some readers
(of course I may imply it in certain situations because sex is just a part of life and biology lmfao)

gentle reminder that i don't write smut scenes for personal reasons <33 im sorry if this is disappointing for some readers (of course I may imply it in certain situations because sex is just a part of life and biology lmfao)

TW: stage fright

We did not, in fact, do the hanky panky or any variation of the form when we returned to the bounty.

Why? Because Lloyd said one sentence when we settled on the deck; "I need to tell my father about the Sons of Garmadon's plans" and suddenly any sense of lighthearted, touchy-feely, please-god-bite-me had disappeared in an instant. Fear returned in its place, and a chill had taken home in my abdomen.
  Because, right. He was in danger. We were all in danger. This was a dangerous situation and I should really stop thinking about Lloyd's fangs or about how long it's been since we've had a good make out session.
"Do you want me to come with you?" I asked when Bentley disappeared. It was nearing on the dead of night, and it was freezing in the shadows of Hollow's Bluff. Jay had already gone inside, seeking warmth and I would've had half a mind to join him if it weren't for the look on my lover's face.
Lloyd seemed as if he was going to say no but thought better of it, and nodded.
  "He might need you," Lloyd murmured, taking my hands in his and knitting our fingers. The night breeze shuffled through his blond hair and his dark brows bunched as he stared at our intertwined hands. "And I... I need you. I took it pretty bad, but I have no idea how dad will take this." He sighed and closed his eyes. His lashes brushed his cheeks and glinted in the moonlight. "People treat him... people treat him much worse than they treat me."
I smiled sadly at the painful look on Lloyd's face. He loved his father so much, and telling Garm something as life changing as being a by-product of an oni-dragon union of hate must've been terrifying for him. I would never let him conquer something like that alone.
  I squeezed his hands and kissed his knuckles.
"I'm with you," I whispered.