twelve

Blu DeTiger
••• Figure It Out •••

Blu DeTiger••• Figure It Out •••

don't know what you're sayin'

you're flyin' higher than a plane

and i'm not complainin'

it'sgettin'too loud, we'llfigure it out

•••••

Tw: alcohol intoxication (18 is the legal age to drink where I live so I'm using that here)(suck it america)

Do not drink underage without parent's permission, it can fuck ur brain up real bad and also it's very illegal!!!!

Everything was hands on the morning after Lloyd got back home.

"Alright, team," the leader said, voice firm and commanding even at five in the morning. Kai was still teetering on his feet and leaning against Zane, not yet awake. "Morning patrol. Jay and Kai, you take upper east. Nya, Zane, you take parkside. Cole and I will take downtown. Comm the team if you see anything suspicious. Let's get em' early."
Nya yawned into her sleeve.
"Then we can have a nice, relaxing afternoon?" she asked, her tired voice hopeful. Lloyd sent her a baffled look.
"Of course not," he answered with a curt shake of his head. "In the afternoon we're visiting the ancient tomb that had recently been unearthed. There's weird sounds coming from it and they want us to check it out."
"We have morning patrol and a mission this afternoon?" Cole whined. "Lloyd, we need time to rest. We're ninja, not machines."
"Aside from Zane," Jay unhelpfully murmured. Zane opened his mouth to retaliate.

"We can't slack," Lloyd snipped at his team. "People depend on us. Now, c'mon, we should get to patrol before our villain of the week makes their move."
Lloyd strode from the dojo, sliding his mask down over his face and leaving behind a weary team. The sun had barely risen, and yet the rest felt drained already.
"Uuughhhhh," Jay groaned as he dramatically slumped against Kai. "I hate it when Y/n's not here. He always gets so serious and boring."
Kai patted Jay's curly hair with his palm while stifling a loud yawn. The team sluggishly followed after Lloyd's brisk march, severely lacking his stern energy.
"Welcome to the next three years of our lives," the fire master declared. He raised his brows as an idea popped into his head. "You think Y/n would be mad if we kidnapped her?"
Nya sent her brother a baffled glare.
"Yes?" She replied as if the answer should've been obvious. Which, in favour of her case, it was.
"Nah," Cole answered with a shake of his head. "She'd love to be home. I say we pick her up right now."
"What, no," Nya insisted with eyes narrowed in incredulity. "You can't just- she literally only left yesterday."