•Sleepless Nights•

Jun 17, 2018
5:43 AM
---
Rosé POV :-

sweat beams strolled down my forehead as I hit the last step. Practice these days have been very stressful and full action. I couldn't handle this much intensity suddenly from the long hiatus we had for the past year.

I breathed hard as I stayed in my spot until I heard our choreographer shout, allowing us to move.

"Fuck I think I'm gonna vomit." spoke Jennie. Sitting down near the wall and hanging her head high trying to get some air.

"I need to exercise more now to maintain better stamina." Said Jisoo while staring at her stomach. "And this bby here need to leave." she said while poking her tummy.

We all giggled breathlessly at her sudden comment. Suddenly I felt light headed and bended, coughing hard.

"Rose?" Said Lisa worriedly while walking over to me slowly.

I started coughing louder and rougher if it was possible. Everything around me felt like fading out. The last thing i saw was the ceiling lights and the members voices emerged together,shouting my name echoing in the distance.

"CHAEYOUNG!!"
---
Lisa POV :-

"CHAEYOUNG!!" I shouted in horror, as I ran to rosé's unconscious body. I pulled her close to my embrace and cradled her head.

"Call the manager guys!" I yelled to Jennie and Jisoo. They both frozen in their places.

As if my words were some secret spell, they both shook their heads and ran outside the practice room to find help.

I held onto Rosé's head closely and fought my tears from falling. This cannot be happening now.

"Please Chaeyoung, stay with me." I couldn't handle it as tears fell down freely from my eyes.

She looked so pale and thin these days. I hope she is focusing mostly on her health instead of the release of the album.

"Lisa!" I jerked my head towards Jennie's voice. She came in running and panting hard.

"The manager won't come cause he is very busy, but we called emergency and they're on the way." She said it all in one breath.

My jaw clenched hard, but I kept my posture normal. I knew Jennie sensed my anger but kept quiet.

"Thanks for the help Jennie." I smiled softly at her. "Come sit and take a breath, we don't want you to die." I joked lightly to lightened up the mood in the room.

I stroked rosé's hair lightly and stared at her face. Endless bags were formed lightly under her eyes, almost hiding the structure of her beautiful eyes.

I was afraid of what Y/N reaction would be when she hears the news. I'll tell her when the paramedics reach here.
---

The first aids reached faster than I thought thank god. I saw them taking her from my arms and putting an oxygen mask on her. The sight broke my heart as they carried her out of the room on a carrier.

I saw from the corner of my eye Jisoo comforting a crying Jennie. I smiled weakly at her as I took out my phone and dialing Y/N's number in.

"Hey Lisa, what's up?" She picked up at the second ring. Her voice sounded so relaxed, i'll hate bringing this news to her.

I sighed and said the most dreadful 5 words. "...Chaeyoung is at the hospital."
---
Y/N POV :-

"...Chaeyoung is at the hospital". Her voice sounded tired and dead.