• ACCIDENTS HAPPEN •

DISCLAIMER: listen the song on repeat the whole chapter to have a better experience...Also stream KTL and support the album, tanks ;3

THIRD POV

"could you at least for once just listen to me?!"Jennie breathed out hard as a stream of water falls down on both her cheeks. She stood right in front of the girl she loved, the girl who keeps her heart beating, but also the same girl who is breaking her piece by piece each day.

Park Chaeyoung had her mouth shut and both hands balled up on her sides. She didn't dare to hit her girlfriend yet all her frustration was seeping through her hands. She kept a hard glare on the petite girl, but still said nothing.

"Every time I try to have some time with you, you just seem to be out of it. You are always out of focus, even when I ask you a question you don't even pay attention! Am I that boring now? Do you not love me anymore?" Jennie spoke with such sensitivity. Her voice broke at the end, sending her to clutch her hand on the collar of Chaeyoung's shirt and pull her in towards her.

Chaeyoung breathed through her nose and swallowed loudly. She closed her eyes and sighed while wrapping both her arms around the shorter girl. She held her close but not as they used to.

Jennie sensed the stiffness from chae and pulled away slightly. She started at the tall girl in confusion and trying to search her eyes to meet with hers, but sadly Chaeyoung kept her eyes closed and hung her head low.

"..you don't." barely a whisper escaped the lips of Jennie Kim. A shocking expression plastered on her face. She pushed hard at Chaeyoung and a sob escaped her lips. She pulled her hands towards her face to stop the sounds from coming out but it was too late.

Jennie turned around and pulled off the keys from its spot on the wall. She ran out of their house and went to the first car she found.

Starting off the engine with no trouble, she sped away in the streets with no care about the speed limit and no location in her mind.

"JENNIE WAIT DONT LEAVE!" Chaeyoung shouted and ran after the brunette. She was too late and saw the car speed away in the distance. She sighed in frustration and walked back in her flat. She slammed the door shut hard behind her, making the things around her shake from the sudden impact.

Chaeyoung immediately pulled out her phone and dialed the number of a person she always found comfort from. She can't stop her mind from overthinking and her beating hard to shake.

"Hello? Chae?" The sound of the blonde brought the feelings of relaxation instantly into Chaeyoung. She was happy that Lisa answer at the first ring.

"Lisa-yah, I messed up big time. Please, help me." Desperately spoke Chaeyoung. She fought back the sobs from coming out, but the feelings were too much to bare and kept left out. She covered her face with her unoccupied hand and sobbed uncontrollably.

"Hey hey Chaeyoung, Don't worry, just take deep breathes and calm yourself then talk to me." Said Lisa while standing up from her spot. She was watching a movie with Jisoo but had to leave in mid scene. She opened the balcony door of their shared apartment and stood out to have a better and clear hearing of the girl on the phone.

Jisoo got up and shot Lisa a questioning look to see who was calling her fiancée at the time. Lisa just smiled and mouthed rosé to her and ushered her to go back to continue the movie without her.

Jisoo smiled at her and sat down, waiting for the girls to finish.

On the other hand, Chaeyoung was listening to her best friends soothing words and tried to calm herself down. The emotions were too much for her to handle and she couldn't stop her body from shaking. She missed the brunette deeply and wished she was here to comfort her. To hold her tight in her arms.