•Release•

***MATURE CONTENT***

•LISA POV•

"And that is how I need the products to go. Make it smooth and neat for the customers" I spoke firmly. Ending my presentation in front of the staff.

"Got it boss" my secretary spoke, writing down all the notes.

"Meeting's over guys. Go enjoy yourselves with the success we earned" I smiled softly at my employees. Some think because I'm the CEO I may be cold hearted, but I do care about the wellbeing of all my employees. Making sure everyone is comfortable while working here.

"You should join us downstairs! You deserve to loosen up too" my secretary spoke. She was approximately close to me, toying with the buttons of my dressed shirt.

"I can't make promises" I winked playfully at her.

She giggled and left the meeting room with the other staff. I huffed out a breath that I didn't know was holding. I didn't want her to get ideas about us being a thing.

I stared at the clock on my wall and sighed

12:00AM

Chaeyoung is going to murder me.

I packed up all my paper work and heard a notification from across the table, Speaking of the devil.

CHIPMUNK: how long are you going to keep up this act? I've missed you here near me..

CHIPMUNK SENT AN IMAGE:

I swallowed thickly at the message, staring at the picture deeply

I swallowed thickly at the message, staring at the picture deeply. Running my hands through my hair, I looked around to see if anyone saw before returning my eyes back on the screen.

LIMARIO: Rosie..

LIMARIO: you know I need to stay and attended everything at the company.

CHIPMUNK: I know babe, but it's boring being alone at night and sleeping in a cold bed.

CHIPMUNK: I sometimes hate that you're the CEO.

LIMARIO: hey, I'm doing this for us okay? And don't worry I'll be home as soon as possible.

LIMARIO: I just need to attend this party and I'll leave really fast to come to you babe.

CHIPMUNK: ugh fine..but no funny business or I'll punish you.

LIMARIO: punishments are always fun ;)

CHIPMUNK: shut up you perv.

CHIPMUNK: anyways come back fast I miss you.

LIMARIO: I will baby, and I miss you too.

CHIPMUNK: I love you. See you soon.

LIMARIO: I love you too.

I sent the last text, shutting my phone in the process. I smiled to myself while rubbed the back of my sore neck. She makes me have butterflies every time she says that. It feels good.