• M E M O R A B L E N I G H T S •

THIRD POV:-

Walking through the empty corridor, Chaeyoung carried some heavy bags of grocery she bought on the way back home.

As she arrived in front of her door, Chaeyoung struggled to take out the key out of her pocket.

After some unsuccessful tries, she achieved it and inserted the key into its rightful place.

Upon hearing the 'click' noise, rosé exhaled the breath she didn't know she was holding. She kicked the door open and threw all the bags on the kitchen counter. She sighed and stretched her already aching back.

Chaeyoung reopened her eyes and stared at the objects in front of her. She knew that Jennie leaves work late today, so as a welcoming gesture, rosé thought of making her dinner. She walked around the counter and loaded out all of the ingredients she needs to prepare the meal.

Rosé thought of making something fancy for her significant other. She took out the piece of meat and all the vegetables she needed.

Carrying the steak outside to the grill that was placed in the balcony, she planted it on a plate and started preparing her tools that were needed.

Chaeyoung was an expert at grilling, but it only shined on special occasions. So, today was one of those rare days.

-------------------------------------------------------

After placing the Angus beef on the grill, rosé placed the lid on top of it, preventing the smoke from escaping and let it lace all over the steak. Making it smokey, just the way Jennie enjoys it.

Rosé left the cooking meat on the grill and placed a timer to check up on it later. She went back inside to their modern yet simple living room, leaving the balcony door slightly opened for fresh air to come in and commend her at cooking. She kinda felt sick of the air conditioner always on, and besides, the weather these days were amazing.

Thinking about the weather, Chaeyoung suddenly had an amazing idea to have a stroll through the park with Jennie. But of course, only if she was up for it.

Rosé continued washing the vegetables for her salad, and peeled the potatoes for smashing it later. She hummed softly to herself a sweet tune, distracting herself from the other sounds around her.

Rosé took out her phone from the back pocket and placed her songs on shuffle. A random song came on, but rosé didn't care much as she enjoyed each song on that playlist.

She danced around the kitchen and sang her heart out with the lyrics, enjoyed being swept away by the melody and the sweet tone of the singer. The bowl of mashed potatoes still in hand while she was twirling around the place.

Not aware of her surroundings and the noises, she didn't catch on Jennie entering through the apartment door and standing there in awe with her phone in hand, filming the scene right in front of her with a smile on her face.

-------------------------------------------------------

COUPLE MINUTES AGO :-

Jennie finished writing her article and pulled down the screen of her laptop. She closed her eyes and leaned back into her office chair, feeling exhausted from overworking the past couple of days.

Jennie closed her eyes and slowly felt herself losing consciousness. Her mind taking her fully into darkness mood, not caring about her surroundings.

-------------------------------------------------------

Lisa walked around the office and spotted Jennie from afar. She was about to call her name but noticed the brunette was asleep with her head hanging on the chair, looking heavy and about to fall off.