• R O O M 108 •

THIRD POV

It was a chilly day here in Melbourne, Australia. The people walking outside with layered jackets and some sitting indoors admiring the view that is nature showcasing outside.

Jennie was on her way to her job at the moment. The cold air making her shiver slightly as she opened her little pizzeria. She was known for the famous pie in this town. The tasty smell of sauce and the doughs being made right in front of your eyes.

Jennie was placing all her belongings on the counter as she saw some of her employees entering the little shop. The bell on the top of the door indicating new arrivals. She smiled warmly at them as she greeted with small waves.

Jennie usually enjoyed working with her workers rather than sit alone in her office and be bored to death. She felt it was a good way to bond with them and get to know them as friends rather than just business.

She was of course, a very open minded person with a kind heart.

————————————————————————-

As everyone got ready and done preparing themselves for the day, Kang Seulgi, one of the workers there flipped the sign open and saw some people already walking towards the pizzeria to get a hot slice of the dough in this cold weather.

"Hey there! Welcome to Jennie's famous pies. What can I get ya?" The brunette smiled widely at the costumers behind the counter and started taking their orders.

For some reason at this particular day she felt it would be an amazing day. The birds were chirping loudly yet cheerfully outside her shop. The kids running around town and their laughers echoing through out the windows.

But still, she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

As Jennie serviced couple of costumers, she heard the ding of the bell signaling another new arrival to the pizzeria.

A quite tall blonde walked in with her brown coat covering her petite figure. She had long hair cascading down her back and shoulders. Her smile didn't go unnoticed as she greeted the staff brightly.

Especially not in Jennie's eyes.

The brunette felt her heart beats pounding a bit faster in her rib cage. The palms of her hands became sweatier as she saw the gorgeous girl walking towards the counter where she was standing. She tried wiping her hands on her pants but it was no use because the nervousness didn't disappear.

She once again gulped as she saw the tall figure stand right in front of her. The counter only separating them from being close. But Jennie was thankful for that; or else she would've lost her senses.

"Hello there". Roseanne Park greeted the shy looking girl. She had already taken off her coat and was wearing a simple button up cotton shirt with plain blue jeans. She was a simple girl living the simple life.

Roseanne Park was a growing freelance designer. She loved interior with all her heart and couldn't stop herself from following her dream to become one.

She enjoys singing in her free time and uploads quite some covers on the internet. She has a good amount of fans that adore her voice a lot. It always brings a smile on her face whenever she receives good feedback.

She has a big love for pizza too. Food is her number one passion and she can't live without it. Jennie's famous pies could be her favorite place to get some pizza and have a day in from work and just focus on herself. She usually orders delivery.

But for some reason today the weather was amazing, so she decided to take a walk and happens to be in the same spot as Jennie's. And once she entered the place, the aroma of tasteful Pizza's intoxicated her, while a gorgeous figure enchanted her sight and couldn't look away.