•Welcome Home•

(AUTHORS NOTE: listen to the song. its for better experience!)

THIRD POV :-

"FINE! IF YOU'RE GOING TO BEHAVE THAT WAY I'LL JUST LEAVE" yelled Lisa. She stared intensely at Jennie, whom was sitting on the edge of the bed, staring back at her with the same amount.

Jennie had tears on the brick of her eyes. It's rarely you see the two couples argue and shout at each other. In front of the people they are picture perfect, but behind closed doors, the flaws would expose themselves.

"Look Lisa, I know you're tired, heck! Exhausted too!! But we can't end things on a bad note. Especially not now that you're leaving for the show real men." Spoke the brunette oh so softly.

Lisa had her back towards the older girl. She was deep in thought but still heard everything Jennie said. She furrowed her brows and stared down at the ground. Trying to control her emotions.

"You don't get it, do you?" Lisa chuckled dryly. She turned around facing the shorter girl. Jennie stared back at her with confusion swarming in her eyes.

"You denying about us in front of the public, yet clinging back on me behind closed doors. Is this all some kind of joke to you?" Lisa spoke while gesturing around her surroundings. She had a pained expression plastered on her face, yet didn't dare to let a single tear to fall down.

"Babe look I didn't mea-" Jennie got cut off by Lisa throwing her clothes on her bed.

They were both in Lisa's room. Jennie supposed to help pack for the show but yet ended up in an argument instead.

"Save it Jennie, you've already wounded me enough. Just leave." The light haired girl spoke. She didn't dare to face Jennie. Not wanting to look into her eyes, knowing well sure that she would drop to her knees and sob.

Jennie stayed put in her spot, not moving a muscle. She can't believe that this is happening right now.

"Lis-"

"Please. Get out." The taller girl begged desperately. Her back still facing the brunette.

"Oh, okay then." Spoke Jennie while forcing her feet to move towards the door.

As Jennie turned around, her bottom lip quivered slightly. She bit down on it and held in her sobs while unlocking the door.

She turned around one more time, just in case second thoughts, but saw nothing. Except for the slight trembling shoulders of her girlfriend.

But wait, can she still call Lisa hers?

Her heart dropped deeper at the thought and the sight in front of her.

A shaky sigh left her lips. She turned around again and left the taller girl alone in the empty silence.

----------------------------

LISA'S POV :-

As I heard the sound of the door closing, I dropped down to my knees and covered my face. Trying to subtle the sounds of my sobbing in the empty room.

The thought of ending things with Jennie pained me a lot, I didn't have the courage to do so, yet I did have some when I yelled at her.

I sobbed harder at the memory just minutes ago. She looked really hurt by my words, yet I didn't dare to comfort her at the time.

My room looked a total mess, like me. I got up and wiped the tears away using the sleeve of my sweater. I need to finish packing before my flight.