• L O V E •

AUTHORS NOTE: for better experience, I really do recommend you listen to the song I attached above. Which is Saturn by sleeping at last, or play the whole album of Atlas: space 2.

Enjoy this short filler-ish chapter babes. xxx
——————-

THIRD POV

"Hey Lali? Why do you still stick around with me?"

Roseanne Park. The girl who is loved by everyone yet doesn't see it herself. The girl who wouldn't want to hurt a fly and kill it. The girl who is so in love with Lalisa Manoban. Too scared to lose the girl from her reach.

The girl with deep feelings. Asking a question about her own insecurities.

"Chaeng? What the hell is this question?" The slightly younger girl chuckled.

Both girls were cuddled up on the sofa in their apartment. Their little glow in the dark stars sticking on the ceiling. Being lit up by the moonlight outside, and no other source of brightness could be seen used from the place.

The moon was their only company at the time. Holding dearly onto their secrets.

Lisa noticed the girl hugging her on the side was staring deeply into her eyes with all seriousness and a hint of curiosity. She didn't expect her to ask a question at this fine hour.

She checked the time on her phone and smiled softly.

Of course, it was 2 am in the morning. Makes sense then. She thought and proceeded to stare back at the girl in her arms.

Lisa fixed her position on the sofa and rolled onto her left side. Her hand tucking under one of the pillows they are using and the other caressing the light girl hair's softly.

Lisa came forward slightly and planted a soft kiss on the girls forehead. Her lips lingering there a bit for a second, but continue to plant it on both the Rosy cheeks. And lastly landing on those plump lips she surely adores so much.

Her lips moved skillfully with Chaeyoung's. Not missing the way she felt the sigh coming out of the older girl's nose. A sign of relief and desperation oozing out.

"If you really want to know, I'll tell you a story". She pulled away slightly and still had her forehead attached with Chaeyoung's. Her right hand cradling the girl's cheek softly and brushing her thumb over it in a relaxing rhythm.

Chaeyoung had her eyes hooded for a bit. She enjoyed the feeling of her lover's Hand holding onto her. She herself had her hands securely under Lisa's shirt. Feeling the tense yet warm muscles under her fingertips. She felt some kind of comfort coming from the atmosphere.

A feeling she never wants to escape from.

"You know how a lizard loves all his body parts right?" Lisa started speaking. When she ended her question, she saw the confusion masked on her girlfriend's face.

"Wait hear me out. Let me finish". She laughed heartily and bopped her nose slightly with Chaeyoung's.

"You know how when it accidentally loses one. Or goes into an accident and misses one? Well it grows back right? As if it never left in the first place". Lisa continued on talking.

"Babe I don't know where you are going with this". Chaeyoung spoke in full English and got up slightly from their previous position. She sat up on her elbows and stared down at the laying girl next to her with concern plastered on her face.

Was Lisa seriously talking about animals right now at this hour? Especially that topic??

Lisa rolled her eyes playfully at Chaeng and changed her position to laying fully on her back. She pulled the girl towards her and made her straddle her on top.

Chaeyoung was surprised from the sudden movement and squealed when she was seated on top of Lisa in a fast motion. Their used blankets half way covering them, slowly falling on the edge of the sofa.

"Stop cutting me and let me finish Roseanne". Lisa said faking seriousness. She held rosé in place with her hands secured by her sides. Not having the chance to escape her grip.

"As I was saying. When the lizard loses a limb, it grows back on just as if it's the same old one". Lisa stared deeply into Chaeyoung's eyes. Not skipping a glance to see the pout slowly forming onto the girl's lips and still confusion swarming in those brown orbs.

"I'm that lizard and you're my limb Chaeng. It's like if I didn't have you, I won't be able to balance myself. And when you are here and holding onto me for dear life after months of not seeing each other. It feels as if you never left in the first place. You know why?" Lisa stopped and got up in a seating position. She had her face close to Chaeyoung's as their breaths merged together to form one.

That just indicates how close they were.

As Lisa waited for Chaeyoung to speak and Answer her question, she only saw the light haired girl's lips slightly part and not a sound coming out.

She thought of it as a sign to continue her confession.

"The reason it's because you're my source of life. You're my home and it never feels different when you're back after some period of time. Because you never left in my heart or even in my eyes Chaeng". The short haired girl smiled and wrapped her arms around the spoken girl's waist.

She held her close to her and took Chaeyoung's hand in hers. She placed it on her chest where her beating heart was moving in a fast rate.

Chaeyoung blushed at the speed and her own heart started escalating as quick as her girlfriend's.

"This is where you belong Roseanne. This is your home, and I hope you never move out. That's why I still stick with you, because you are my source of encouragement. My source of everything basically".

Lisa ended the speech with a sealed promise on the lips. The kiss was filled with such emotion from both parties.

Dedication and honesty spreading out as if their life was depending on it.

Chaeyoung wrapped her arms around Lisa's neck and pulled her closer if it were possible. Stinging tears forming at the brim of her eyes as she felt the love spreading through her whole body.

For years she didn't expect in her life to gain such emotion to submerge in her and control her fully. She didn't expect herself to express the "love" she kept hearing from fairytales and reading story books in real life with a person who sees her as herself and doesn't hide behind a mask to secure her true emotions.

"I love you so much Lali". A breathy confession spilling from the older girl's mouth. Her lips slightly trembling from the feelings. And her eyes won't stop the waterfalls from ending.

Lisa smiled softly and kissed the tears away slowly. She ensured to linger her kisses on them a bit to capture the emotions seeping out of it and running down the girl's cheeks.

She still had her arms around the girl's body tightly and started running her hand down Chaeyoung's back in a soothing matter to ease the tension radiating from the girl.

"I won't stop loving you Chaeng, Until the day my heart stops beating. That's when I know that I have fulfilled my mission to keep loving you no matter what".

She pulled Chaeyoung in her arms and embraced her fully. With her girlfriend's head tucked in the crook of her neck, she fell down softly onto the sofa and wrapped the blanket on top of them once again.

She wanted them to fall asleep with a comforting feeling running in their blood. She wanted Chaeyoung to know she feels loved in every aspect in life. She just wants to know that they will forever be together no matter what.

And in the end, they both did fall asleep with the wishes marked inside of them. Being true to their selves.

The moon smiling down at them with the beaming glow around it. Hoping for the young couple to be happy for eternity.

THE END