• PRECIOUS MOMENTS•

Jisoo POV

The keys rattled in my palm as I tried to find the correct one for the apartment. Coming back from work it made me impatient as I wanted to lay down and just sleep.

Where are my manners, I'm Kim Jisoo. Just your typical normal Korean girl with the greatest personality you would ever find in the world.

My looks may trick you but I am a well known woman in the business world. Owning your own company at a young age and being very successful can drain a person's body for sure. Thankfully I'm still standing.

Not to mention the best thing waiting for me behind this door is what makes me enjoy what I do.

It's my girlfriend..if you haven't guessed it.

"Chaengieeeee~ I'm hommeeeee". I yelled as I entered through the massive wooden doors and closed it behind me with my foot.

It was awfully quiet as I walked through the empty hallway. The sound of my heels clicking echoing loudly and bouncing through the tall ceilings.

"Where would this girl be.."

As I walked further into the apartment complex that we both owned..well most likely a penthouse but we don't want to speak so fondly of that for now.

I slowly creeped from the corner that lead to the living room to see the TV playing some movie I have never seen before. Placing down my bag and items on the long table, I removed my heels to not ruin the floors anymore and caught myself in a halt.

Chaeyoung was snoring away softly on the leathery couch. The TV being seen used as background sound as she had her laptop right in front of her being open and untouched for god knows since when.

I snorted at the sight as I walked calmly towards the sleeping figure. Not to mention she was curled up with a blanket around her to keep her warm. Not noticing she had the fire burnt too as to answer why the place was warmer than usual.

I bent down a bit as I placed a soft kiss on her cheek. She stirred a bit in her spot but turned over to the inside of the couch holding onto one of the cushions and cuddling it close to her body.

I chuckled at her childish behavior remembering how we both are in our late 20's. Sometimes the child in her never fades away and that's what made me fall in love with her head over heels.

Chaeyoung moved her body a bit more as she was about to drop her still running laptop. I quickly snatched it before it broke into pieces and peaked to see what was open.

Did I mention I'm dating a fashion designer? Yea I'm pretty lucky in life right now.

Chaeyoung was a well known fashion designer in the industry. Her sharp eyes and good taste in fashion made her known throughout town and slowly she became one of the best faces in the country for her admiring taste. How did you think I dress up so well to work everyday? It's all because of her brilliant mind.

I lowered the screen of the device and placed it neatly on the table next to the sleeping being. I walked around the couch and ruffled Chaeyoung's hair lightly to see a small smile forming on her perfectly shaped lips. There goes my heart again doing back flips.

-——————

I walked towards our bedroom and started stripping out of my clothes slowly.

Entering our walk in closest I walked towards the set of hoodies Chaeyoung owned. As it is known she is taller than me so it's a bit bigger and comfier. Also I wanted to smell like her for the rest of the night.

I chose the most softest one I've touched and pulled it right over my head, leaving my legs bare with nothing to cover but the hoodie reaching right under my ass.

The dress i was wearing left a trail behind me as I walked in our bathroom to wash up and brush my teeth. As soon as I pulled my toothbrush out from its place, I heard some ruffles coming from the bedroom.

"Chaeyoungie?"

No answer as I kept brushing my teeth and the foam started to form more. I felt a small nudge on my ankle as I looked down to see a small white ball of fluff with its tail waggling.

I bent down to carry it but it ran away before I could catch it. I frowned upon the pup and continued to finished my deeds.

"I'll get you to sit with me here soon dalgomie".

-——————

After finishing my routine and scrubbing my face clean from the makeup, I walked back to the living room to see the blonde still in the same fetus position cuddling the pillow. I debated whether to craw from top or slip from the back of the couch, and decided to go with the latter to not creep the poor girl.

Slowly walking to not knock anything over, I slid one of my legs inside the couch careful not to touch the girl, and slid in real smooth till I was able to move my other leg in.

I laid down on my left side looking closely at Chaeyoung's angelic features. Knowing the fact that I could call her mine till now still makes me bewildered,  even if we were together for over 3 years now.

I lifted my hand and traced her features slowly with the tip of my index finger. Going from her perfect brow to her button nose, ending it on her lips where I felt a soft sigh escaping them.

I pulled my other arm under her petite frame and pulled her right into me. Immediately I felt her arms go around my figure and her hands landed inside the hoodie with them laying smoothly onto my bare back, forgetting that she was even holding onto the pillow in the first place. Chaeyoung cuddled her head in the crook of my neck as I pulled her body even closer to make us into one tangled mess of limbs.

Her once blanket covering only her body being draped over my own as I felt a small smile tickling my neck.

I took the remote from the arm rest and pressed play from the previous movie that was playing on the screen, to keep me busy from my beating heart that was surly about to burst out.

"I missed you".

Her angelic voice enter my ears and captured my soul giving it a warm hug. The one small sentence making me hold onto her tighter and planting a soft kiss on the top of her head.

"I'm home now baby, I'll let you rest now and we will catch up later okay?"

Hearing a muffled sleepy reply back. I felt Chaeyoung raise her head a bit from our position, staring right back into my eyes boring deeply into hers.

The sleep was very evident in them yet it still shined brightly with nothing but love.

And without a warning, I felt two pairs of lips joining my own as I closed my eyes immediately.

But sadly as how quick it came, it left as the same. It was just a mere peck before she laid her head back in the same spot, not before planting a small one last kiss on my neck before snoring lightly after she felt comfortable.

I just smiled to myself while stroking her back slowly. Racking my fingers through her soft locks and looking at the screen of the TV without any ounce of attention towards the dialogue being played.

You could tell how whipped i am for this girl am I right?

Cause I would do anything just to make her happy for the rest of her life.

The end.

••••••••

Hey y'all just wanted to say I'm back to writing again! I got so inspired by chaeng's live today and the constant support from both Jisoo and Lisa it was adorable, I bet Jennie was asleep or something lol. Poor baby must be tired.

Hope you all are doing well!

More to come in the future so keep an eye out for that ;)

Remember I always love you and be safe out there!

Kisses xx