• EMPTY PROMISES •

THIRD POV

TRIGGER WARNING : death

There is a song I would recommend you guys to listen to when reading in a particular part in the chapter. It's called if there's nothing left...by NIKI. I will tell you when to start playing it :)

Enjoy.
-—————————————-

Giggles erupted through the four walls of the shared apartment, smiles stretched on both girls faces as they stared at one another on the big couch placed in their living room.

Jennie's eyes sparkled as she stared at the other Kim with a small glint glowing. Her smile becoming wider as her cheeks bundled up.

And as if it was natural, Jisoo's hands immediately went to pinch the cat eyed girls puffed out cheeks while her eyes disappeared in their crescent shape, making you realize how hard she is smiling too.

"Gosh I can't believe even when we are growing your cheeks still remain the same."

"Hey! What does that suppose to mean?" Jennie huffed out as she crossed her arms in front of her. The blanket they are sharing slightly sliding down her body as they still stayed laying down on the couch facing each other.

Jisoo stuck out her tongue playfully and still kept pinching the younger Kim's cheeks harder. Making the latter swat her hands away and pushing at her shoulders lightly, the giggles being able to escape from jisoo's heart shaped lips.

"Oh come on jendeukie, you know I always tease you!" Jisoo made loud kissing noise trying to reach her lovers face to give her a big fat smooch on her cheeks. But Jennie had other plans as she took the pillow behind her and started swatting it on the darker haired girl.

"Yah! Jennie Kim stop! This is unfair you know I'm defenseless!"

"Serves you right Kim Jisoo! That's what you deserve for being cheesy with me."

Now instead of giggles being around in the living room, laughter exploded as Jennie stood up on the couch and kept hitting Jisoo with the pillow. The latter kept covering her face to not get face first impact from the soft pillow.

Jennie kept swinging her hits and accidentally tripped from the jumbled blanket that was sprawled underneath her. She landed on top of jisoo, knocking the wind out of her.

"Jennie my god when did you get so heavy." Jisoo replied while groaning. She left up her head slightly to see angry cat eyes glaring at her with such intense stare. She gulped nervously and plastered a small smile on her face. Hoping the younger girl won't kill her at this point.

"Ahehe..I love you?" She nervously shared.

"You better be or else I would've kicked you out immediately." A smile broke out after that stoic face Jennie had on. She crawled on top of jisoo and cuddled into her warm embraced. She closed her eyes and let out a shaky exhale.

She kept her grip on jisoo's sweater harder and whimpered a bit.

"What's wrong jendeuk?" Voiced out the girl beneath her.

"I'm scared Jisoo."

"Of what?"

"I'm scared when I open my eyes now..you won't be here anymore, you won't be smiling at me and making butterflies explode in my tummy. You won't be warm and soft welcoming me in your arms..you just won't be here." Jennie choked back a sob.

When silence engulfed her, she just knew it was all in her head again. As the feelings of the human body heat slowly faded away from her own, she knew something was not right. And so, she opened her eyes again.