Chapter 2

KHADIJA'S POV

After talking to my parents about how school went, I left to take shower to get ready for Islamiyah. Since my sister and I came back early from school I went to Yusra's room (my sister) to call her out so we can get going, when we were ready we bade our parents goodbye and went out of the house.

On our way to Islamiyah, I told the driver that I wanted to pick Aisha because her driver was ill. We have to go because it will be our last Islamiyah class until we are done with our exams.

After picking Aisha we both started disturbing Yusrah who was busy learning something her mallam gave her to memorize.

She did not finish memorizing it at home so she had to finish it in the car before getting to the Islamiyah. We annoyed her and started laughing because of the face she gave us. When she was done making faces she started laughing making us laugh again.

We reached Islamiyah. Aisha and I went to our class while Yusrah went to hers as we were not in the same class.

Later by 6:00 pm, the driver came to pick us from Islamiyah. We got in the car and jetted about what happened at Islamiyah and school.
We had to drop Aisha back at school. We got home and ate dinner, prayed, freshened up, and slept off.

Our exams started, after our exams, one of our cousins would be getting married so my sister and I were eager to finish our exams and go to the wedding.

We were excited because every time we go to a wedding, we meet all our cousins and they would stay with us in our house. It would be fun and won't get boring because we all have time just for each other. We also have sleepovers.

×××××××××

Please,

Vote, comment, and share.

Jamila ❤️