Chapter 5

JALLAL'S POV.

After Dija (that is the short form of Khadija I gave her the name though) gave us our food I ate and then told my younger brother to take the plates downstairs.

He was complaining that girls are downstairs what if he sees what he was not supposed to, I picked my phone to call a maid she then came to pack the plates.

They were still playing and jesting while I went to check on the kids they were still sleeping so I decided to lay on the bed with them  I did not know I slept off until someone tapped me I opened my eyes and saw my mum.

I smiled and greeted her we spoke for a while and then I went back to my room, on getting there I saw all the boys checking their phones I was surprised because they don't focus on their phone that much I asked what happened and then they told me I won't believe what they saw.

I was confused instead of answering my question they asked me if I had my sisters on Snapchat.

I said yes I have all my sisters, Khadija, and her sister as well. They were shocked I smiled then asked them what happened they then told me to check their story I was not in the mood for their games so I left to the bathroom to shower and pray then sleep.

When I came out of the toilet I did my business prayed and wanted to sleep but I could not and I was the only one in my room so I then decided to check the story. I went on Snapchat and checked the story I was busy smiling because I saw Khadija dancing her life out.

Also, I was shocked because she was always quiet around me but I know she is nothing close to being quiet she is matured but not quiet.

I was done watching their story then I went to answer some messages I got from Snapchat when I was about to leave the app I saw their story had the blue circle again I decided to check it since I was not sleepy. It started with my sister (Sadiya) whispering guys welcome back to another show of videoing the princess.

She then showed my other sisters and cousins who were with their phones. They were quiet though they counted to three and then I saw Dija on the screen she was eating some snacks and watching something she had a long blanket on her body they were giggling and she kept on watching what she was watching.

I guess she got tired of their giggles because she got a remote to maybe pause the stuff she was watching and said can't someone watch their Korean movie in peace than turned saying see how Park Min Young and Park Seo Joon look cute together she then noticed they were videoing her to be sure she asked what are you doing they did not answer she was like "oh come on why will you be videoing me" see what she was wearing. She then pouted, so cute.

she stood up to pack the plates on the center table and she was on her way to the kitchen when they kept on following her she went to the kitchen and said you are lucky I have my cap on if not you all would have died.

I laughed when I heard her sister saying don't you want our Snapchat fans to see that your long hair she did not answer her and kept on washing the plates she then left the kitchen yelling switch off the light, she went to lock the windows close the curtains then she locked the door resuming her position on the chair she was telling them to stop the video but they did not answer so she folded the blanket and turned off the TV then she left the parlor after which she yelled switch off the light ohhh they were just following her then she entered a room then my annoying sisters, cousins, and her sister yelled this is the princess room. She turned the camera around and to say the room was beautiful Masha Allah and clean. I then heard Khadija saying this is my room and it is clean compared to your rooms they all started laughing.

She then told them to stop but they did not listen so she took her laptop from the bed I know it's her laptop because the case says Khadija daddy's pet. I smiled as I watched her drop it on her bed stand she played down on her bed and told them oya stop they did not answer she then said he guys your princess is going to sleep now the directors and camera women will switch off their camera good night I was laughing at this point, she then switched off the light but they kept on switching it back on she covered her face with her cap and allowed then to continue they got tired and left her room to another room.
The other room was arranged but not as arranged as Dijas room but the room was beautiful toothy started discussing I was listening to them and laughed I was about to leave their story when I heard Dijas name they were discussing how she had curves that could confuse anyone, in the video she was putting on a baggy shirt with baggy trousers which according to the girls the shirt is for her mum and the trouser is for her dad she took it from them because she wanted to be free while sleeping, her curves still showed in a way I left their story to sleep I know that I slept while smiling that day.