A happy family

☝ Picture of the twins.

THIRD PERSON'S POV.
Khadija was sleeping when the kids entered I told them to come and meet their mama and they were so happy when the were on the bed they shouted mama and she woke up she looked at them then they hugged eachother they were talking to her and she was answering them they were laughing when I said we would go back to Nigeria the next day they were not happy but did not show it when we went back to the hotel I decided that we move to my house since I have a house there apart from the one I stayed with Khalil in ,we agreed and packed our luggages there by the time we got there we freshened up and then I decided that I would make dinner .
Jallal was in his room while the kids where in the nursery playing as I was about to finish cooking the kids came inside the kitchen looking sad I carried them up to the counter and then they were still not smiling they told me to pls tell Jallal to allow them to spend more time with me before I go and pray again I told them I would come back to Nigeria with them but they still wanted to a staty a bit longer since they are not resuming anytime soon I said I would go and talk to Jallal they followed me to my room door anf thrn when u was avoyt to ebter they went into their room.I spoke to Jallal about it and he said we could stay for two more weeks I went into their room and they came rushing to me then I remembered how my sister and I would rush to our mum when we should tell her to help beg our dad for something I told them his reply and they were happy the two weeks went by fast and it was time for us to go back to Nigeria I visited the people I was supposed to visit and then turned Khalils house into an Arphanage atleast God would forgive him for his sins but I paid the money for the house into his account incase he should be released he won't have to come back to Dubia again.
     When we were about to take off the kids started complaining that they could not endure it when the plane should take off we have them sweets and other stuff they slept off and they woke up when we arrived home I was
Happy to be back home finally Jallal called all the family members and they were also happy to see me I was glad that everyone was over had a mini  celebration and also a welcome back home party we were all happy after the party we cleaned the house and I went to bath the kids while Jallal went to freshen up he came inside the kids room when I was done and puting them to sleep we pecked them good night and then went to our room.
When I was in our room I went to freshen up so that I could sleep when I was done and then I came out I found Jallal busy with his work he was talking to someone that they need a Company to parner with because they are running out of money when he noticed I was done bathing he ended the call that was when I told him that I wanted to talk to him about something he say down and was listening to me when I told him that I have a Company and we can become the owners of the two companies together if he should travel to attend to the other ones I  other countries I would manage this one here and other ones to be agreed we hugged each other and then he called his PA telling him about what we discussed and I also called mine they were happy to hear that and they announced it to others as well we were happy with our achievements we also wrote that when we should pass away our kids would take over our companies and they would be partners like Jallal and I we were happy and then we organised a party I was dressing the kids when Jallal entered they were running up and down and I had not finished dressing them I told them I would push Jallal out of the room if they don't wait to finish dressing first they stated and went to play when they were done dressing , I was watching them smiling as they were playing with their dad and they were so happy .
I prayed to Allah for making me a pray of a good family and for having a good husband with a good and lovely children ,I prayed for our safety and others and then I went to join them in their pillow fight .