Chapter 10 B

Khadija's POV.

Dija wake up you have to get ready for your bridal shower later in the evening Aisha shouted while waking me up I said ok and went to pray after praying I went to make snacks for breakfast and kept it in the microwave when everyone was awake, they started looking for me only to find out that I went back to sleep because I was tired and could not sleep in the night because I had a stomach ache so my parents told me to go back to sleep and they would wake me when it was time for prayer I said ok and took the pills I slept and my mom woke me to pray after praying by 5:00 pm I went back to sleep again and I woke up myself and my sister told me to go and bath or else I would be late for my bridal shower I went to bath after bathing I prayed my sallah and when to apply my makeup when\ I was done and the teenagers in the house started going for the bridal shower I wore my dress and then I went for my party before I would get married the next day and become a married woman. After the party, we ate, danced, played and told each other what they would miss about themselves and they read her a farewell poem for being a good sister, friend, and family and other things she cried after which we all prayed and slept over in a hotel.

Please 

Share

Comment

Vote

JAMILA ❤