Her Dream.

She was always having a bad dream so she decided to go to the psychiatric hospital for treatment without letting Khalil know about it so she went to the hospital they asked her some question which she answered by the time they asked her the time she got married to Khalil she could not remember so she told the doctor she could not remember anything she priscribed a drug and gave it to her before she left she told the doctor not to tell her husband about her coming to meet her because she has a bad feeling about it she said OK and left .
   On her way home she stoped by a Pharmacy and bought the drug she snapped the pack and trew it away so that her husband won't find out that she went to the hospital to remember her past she thanked god for the dream she had and she promised the old woman to find out about her past and correct everything without her husbsnd knowing about it .

THE DREAM.
  I WAS GOING BACK HOME AFTER EORK WHEN I SAW AN OLD WOMAN AND THEN I WENT TO THE NEAR BY SHOP I BOUGHT GOOD AND GROCERIES FOR HER SHE WAS JAPPY THEN SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE HAS NOTHING TO GIVE ME THAN A PIECE OF ADVICE I ASKED HER ABOUT WHAT AND SHE TOLD ME ABOUT MY PAST I TOLD HER TO TELL ME THEN SHE SAID you have forgotten an important part of your past that will make you happy if you remember it I want you to go to the mental hospital to find help from there she was shocked and decided not to answer her since she can't go to a mental hospital when she is not mad .
The old woman then told me to just obey her that I would be surprised I a said OK thanked her and then I left I was coming back home wen our of nowhere a car came out of nowhere and den hit me I woke of from sleep sweating because I thought it was real.
END OF FLASH BACK.

She started taking her drug and in the night anytime she should want to sleep she would have a flashback but it is not always clear,she was happy because the drug was finally working she called the doctor and told the doctor that she wanted to meet up with her.The doctor told her that they should meet a restaurant after she had taken her bath,she wore her dress and picked her purse to go out then her husband asked her where she was heading to she said she wanted to meet her friend so she asked if he wanted anything he said NO so she decided to go to the restaurant on her way there she had a feeling someone was following her so she slowed down and then she tried to see who the person was only to find out that Khalil was following her she started suspecting him, so she called the doctor and then told her to drop her coat in her car and she should co-operate that her husband is followingher and she told him she was coming to meet her friend the doctor co-operated and by the time she reached there she acted as if she did not know someone was following her .
She went inside hugged the doctor and then they stated talking about how the drug was working and also her blurry vision she said it is not a side effect that it's her memory that is coming back that is why it is blurry and also if she can see something relating to get past then it would make her recovery quick so that her husband won't find out anything,and she should also take her drug without missing it  she said her thanks then they stated jisting about random things ,they ordered their food eatand went out together they hugged and also said their Salam and waved at each other she was happy since for the past two years she can't remember anything only for the fact that she was married to Khalil and she could not even remember their wedding day that was already suspicious.

Jallals POV.
I have been praying to God to please return my wife back to me and I was praying that she was not hurt and she was safe. He decided to take Aadil and Aadila and himself to Dubia and also to take care of them the kids asked him that since their mother went to pray for them she is not yet back when would she get back he was trying to explain it to them when the nanny told him that she wants to take them to buy ice cream to take so he was walking when he bumped into someone he apologised and when he looked at the person it was a girl and not only that she was KHADIJA she apologised to and was standing looking at him and he could see it that she can't remember who he was ,she was holding her head and was trying to  call her psychiatrist by the time she picked she had fainted so jallal picked the call and told the woman where to pick her from and he would also follow them when the doctor arrived he told her to wait for him he called his nanny to come with the kids and told them to come fast they are going to the hospital they rushed to the car and then took Khadija to the ICU when she was ok they transferred  her to her room by that time the kids where already at the hotel room sleeping since he had to stay with her when she should wake up, he was waiting when she finally she woke up he was happy and by the time he came closer to her she hugged him telling that she had missed him so much he said he had  missed her too she was busy crying when he told her to tell her everything she told him and then he said ALHAMDULILAHI and that Khalil would go to jail he called his PA and told him to tell the police to send a report to the police here I  Dubia to deport a criminal he sent Khalils home address to his PA and then he asked her if she wanted to see her children she said yes and was eagerly waiting for them to come in ,but before they camehe told her that he told them that she went to pray for for them for she should co-operate with it she said OK and then he told her to rest while he would stay with her and wait for their Aadil and Aadila to come.

KHADIJA'S POV.
I was bored so I decided to go to the mall so that I could get away from my problems small but when I was walking and I was talking to my PA about my office stuff ohhh I forgot to tell you I am the owner of a Company and I also have my branch everywhere but not everywhere persay am still trying that it is actually working but it's in the process ,I bumped into someone he was looking at me and I was also looking at him when all of a sudden I started having flashbacks and my head was spinning I was trying to call my doctor when I fainted.
I woke up my head was a bit heavy and I was trying to open my eyes wide when I saw Jallal on the bed with me I thought I was dreaming wen i opened my eyes so I closed it back and then opened it again so that I will know if I am dreaming or not I was happy that he was there with me when he noticed that I was awake he came closer to me that was when I could not hold myself back again then I hugged him I told him how much I missed him and he told me he missed me too I was happy then he asked me to tell him about what Khalil did to me I told him everything and then he became angry he made a call about Khalil saying they should deport him back to Nigeria and also arrest him there I was happy when Jallaltold me that they would bring the kids to me but u should rest first before that he told me that he told out kids (Aadil and Aadila) that I went to pray for them so I should act along I said thanks and then I slept off.

Pls Vote And Also Comment .