The kidnapping

Khalil has been planning on how to kidnap khadija and when one of his boys told him that Khadija was alone in the hospital he went there he kidnap her and bye the time she woke up she was in a room by the time she stood up she was calling for who was around there when she saw Khalil she was shocked.

Jallals POV.
By the time he took his shower he called his in laws and his parents to prepare everything for his wife's. When he got to the hospital he met Aadil and Aadila in the hospital bed with a note

From Khalil.
I told you that I was coming to take my Property but you thought I  was joking ,she is with me now and she will never come back to you not now and never.I left your kids for you so that you could have a little memory of her with you have a wonderful future without your wife who is now my wife. I will make her forget you and everyone in her life making her think you all are dead .
Happy to take my WIFE back with me bye.
  Jallal started crying he called his mum and told her what happened she was crying too and he told her to tell his in laws about it he went out of the room and went to look for the head of the hospital he told him what happened and the manager was angry he called the security man and he said he saw a man taking a woman out of the hospital she was unconscious but he said Sh was his wife I said OK so I allowed him to go .The manager was angry while jallal strangled the man and called the police to investigate the situation,while he went to look for them.

Khadija's POV.
Just know that my husband would come and get me back you foolish man Khalil started laughing and said that is why am going to give you this injection so that you won't remember anything not even your name she started begging him for Mercy upon her and she told him to pity her twins her Aadil and Aadila her started laughing and said I would still give you the injection she was crying and then she told him to please allow her to see their faces for the last time he said she could imagine their faces she closedher eyes and stated imagining their faces when she reached her husband she started crying again and then she imagined her babies smiling at her then she smiled at her imagination she missed her family so much.

She smiled and bye the time she opened her eyes he told her that she had used up her time she frowned and told him to promise her that he would never touch her he promised and she wrote it down in a paper which he signed and she signed too making ...

She smiled and bye the time she opened her eyes he told her that she had used up her time she frowned and told him to promise her that he would never touch her he promised and she wrote it down in a paper which he signed and she signed too making the deal official she took the injection and slept off.
By the time she woke up she could not remember anything they travelled to Dubia to stay there the next day she could not remember anything so she decided to move on with her life.

After 2 Years.
Jallals POV.
Jallal when will you move on with your life am sure Khadija is not alive so why are you still suffering yourself thinking she will come back to you and you have children to take care off so you should better remarry am telling you. Sorry but as her mother u should have faith that she will come back to us she has a child and I know that God will bring her back to us have faith pls she said OK and when she was about to talk the kids came inside the sitting room he stood up to pick them when they started asking about there mum he said that she travelled to pray for them and she could not come back at that time they wanted to talk to her but he said she could not take her phone there so she can't talk to you they felt sad but happy that their mum went to pray for them. He asked them how school we and everything. He was thinking even though they are still small they can talk so well it's not even up to 3 years and now they can talk,they are growing so fast 0ls Khadija come back to us.
It's time for prayer so I would go to the masjid to pray by the time he came back he showed their mums pictures to the kids and they were happy to see her picture  he told them to go to sleep while he went to his room to pray for his wife to comeback to him after praying he layed down on his bed but could not sleep since Khadija left he could not sleep again he stood up picked his phone and called his PA asking if he found any information he said NO and told him to keep looking for information. He was depressed so he took his drug and started reading his Qur'an. When he was done he went to check on his two adorable kids he covered them with their blanket and then he left to his own room to sleep.