Chapter 6

THIRD PERSONS POV.

When Jallal was taking my shoes off someone shouted Babe who is there Khadija then said Aisha it is Jallal when Jallal finished he went inside, he sat down and then he was jisting with her cousins, sister, and Best friend. Khadija stood up to get a drink for Jallal and then after giving him he thanked her and continued jesting with them she went to a chair and then started using her phone when someone choke her and then Jallal asked what she was doing she told him chatting and reading a book on Wattpad he said OK and then asked if she wanted to play a game with them she said no instead she would make a snack for them they said OK and continued playing.
When she was done with the snack she took her parents to own to them and informed them that Jallal was there they said OK and she went to give the others their snack which was samosa, spring rolls, and some chocolate cake they stopped playing and starting eating while she went to get them a drink to take when she was done she went back to use her phone when Jallal was about to go he told Khadija to come and take the clothes his mum said he should give her mum she collected it after which he told her salam she replied and went inside where her cousins started talking about how Jallal was looking at her she did not answer them and continued what was doing then went back to her room they all followed her there and continued she kept the paper bag on her chair and said goodnight to them she said her dua and slept off.

When she woke up she started getting her clothes since they were going back home the next day she woke her mom to pray and to also eat sahur since they told her they wanted to fast after she prepared sahur for them, she went to wake her cousins, sister and best friend to bath she went to make breakfast when it was done she served them and then washed the dirty plates. They all listed throughout the day and BT evening they all went to their cousins' house to greet them after which they dropped their cousin's home they also went to visit the Jew bride and bade her farewell they stayed for a while then left to finish packing. The next day when they were ready they kept all their boxes in the trunk and got inside the car since their cousins will meet them at the airport they then left to the airport when they got there they hugged and then boarded the plane in the aircraft Khadija, Aisha and Yusrah were sitting on the same role after they did their azkhar Aisha and Yusrah started talking about Jallal and Khadija.

When they arrived home Khadija started arranging the house while the rest unpacked when it was time to prepare the food she left the arrangement to Yusra and Aisha, when the food was ready Kadija called everyone she took her parents food to them after eating she went to pack their tray when her parents told her they wanted to talk to her when she kept the tray she went to her parents' room she said her salam and they answered her she sat on the carpet when her mom started by exchanging p pleasantries her dad then asked if she had found the place she wanted to work in yet she said NO and then her parents continued by saying she is their first child and that they wanted what was good for her she nodded while she was still listening to her dad then said it was high time she got married to complete half her deen she nodded she then told them that she had no one that they could pick a good guy for her to marry they blessed her and then she left.

When they finished talking she went to her room to get ready since they were all going out for ice cream and pizza she called her sister and Aisha so they would go when they were going Khadija was busy thinking about what her parents told her she was still inher thought wheb her phone started ringing she checked who was calling her and it was her mum she picked the her mum told her that she gave her number to one of her dads brother she said OK and hung up the call,after sometime her phone started ringing it was an unknown number when she picked it she said her salam then person answered saying he was her uncle she recognized the voice then he asked me if it was true I wanted to get married I said yes and he asked if I would agree to the proposal I said yes because I told my parents to look for the guy we spoke for sometime we said our farewell and ended the call, Aisha and Yusrah where looking at me so I told them it was my uncle they nodded and continued jisting when we got to the mall went straight to the restaurant ordered what we wanted and then decided go shopping the bills where on me so we were just doing our shopping when my mum called again she asked where we went to and I told her we went shopping she said we should hurry hack home after ending the call we went to the counter I payed and then went to get our order from the restaurant and also payed we went to that car then we drove home.

When we got home Aisha and Yusrah went to the room while I went to my mums' room
she then told me I was getting married the first week of the next month I nodded she prayed for me and then I left for my room when I got to my room I told my Aisha and Yusrah about it they were very happy when they asked who the lucky guy was I told them I did not ask they said okay and continued jumping. We had met that night when my dad came back from work they were all busy talking about what they would do for my wedding but as usual, I did not contribute because I did not know what I wanted they were all preparing and discussing when they asked what I wanted I told them anything would do for me as far as they do what they want when they were dining I left to pray when I came back Aisha and Yusrah were not there only my mum and dad and they were watching a movie I joined them and then my mom sent me to get snacks for her and my dad I got it and waited for her to come back so I sat there with my dad when my mom came she asked me if I wanted to see my future husband I said no, she then ask I wanted to meet him in person I said No she then said okay and told me that I could go, I greeted them good night pecked them and left. Aisha and Yusrah came to my room to ask for a henna style I did not know which to choose so I said anyone I told them to do everything relating to my wedding they were excited and said they won't let me down after the wedding talk we started listing and eating our snacks when I went to bath after which I packed the shopping bags from the floor I kept mine in my wardrobe and kept theirs on my chair and told them to not forget to pack it we continued jesting when I got tired I went to bed and left them there.

Please
Vote
Share
Comment.
JAMILA ❤