The Acceptance.

Jallals POV.
It has been two weeks now and if I ask her to do something for me she would do it immediately she won't argue with me and I was missing the fact that she would tell me that she won't do it that was when I noticed that I have never seen her hair before just then i asked my self for the reason why I was just thinking about her.
Later that day I went to meet my best friend(HAUWA) who was about to get married I told hauwa about my feelings then hauwa asked me if I was treating Khadija well then I told Hauwa the truth that I liked Hauwa and I wanted to propose to her the day my dad told me that I was going to get married so I did not tell you again and I promised my self that I would not allow the girl I wold marry to leave in peace and it was my cousin u got married to  hauwa was disappointed in me I  apologized to her but she told me to go and apologize to Khadija because I did not wrong her at all I said OK but I asked her to explain the reason why I was feeling bad for all that I have done to her and the fact that she won't shout at me was affecting badly she then told me that I LOVED HER. I told her that it was not possible for me to love someone she told me that I should go home and think about it I  said OK and left by the time I got home I was frustrated and then I disarranged the room she    arranged by the time she entered I told her to arrange the room and then she did what I told her to do I was still angry when I was about to leave the room she told me that she wanted to go to her parents house I did not answer her so I left the room I went to the library I threw t the shelf down and then I took the mirror there and smashed it on the floor I took a small glass and I was holding it in my hand pressing it when she ran to the room and saw the mess I made she got angry and started shouting at me that she won't do anything I should tell her to do and due to my sturboness I got injured she brought the first aid box and she treated my injury by the time she finished I hugged her and then I apologized to her for everything I have done to her and then she hugged me.

Khadija's POV.
By the time I finished doing all my chores I went to the room and then I did not see him so I took a nap and then by the time I woke up he was not back yet so I went to the kitchen to bake when I finished I heard noise from upstairs and then I went to the source of the noise and then I found out that he was back he told me to arrange the room and then I said OK he left the room angry and by the time I finished I heard noise from the library and by the time I entered I saw the mess he made and then I started shouting at him I got the first aid box and treated his injury by the time I finished he hugged me and apologized to me I remembered what my mum told me about marriage I then I hugged him back.