The wedding night.

Jallals pov.
After the party my mum told me that I would go to the house they bought for me that my wife would be there by the time they should reach there I said OK and then I went home by the time I got home the house was decorated in a beautiful way when I went upstairs to my room I see my bride sitting down on her musallah praying by the time I entered she was still praying so I went to the bathroom to perform wudhu and go to the masjid to pray.
When I  came back I saw her sleeping on the couch so I went to change and then I came to sleep on the bed,later in the morning I woke up and noticed that my wife was not in the room that was when I remembered that I  has not seen my wifes face yet by the time I stood up to go to the bathroom to perform ablution I found out that it was locked so I waited for her to comeout when she was taking time to comeout From the bathroom and she was wasting time he went to the mosque to go and make his wodhu by the time he came back she was busy arranging the kitchen due to the fact that the kitchen was not arranged so she was busy arranging it when Jallal came back by the time she finished she went to the room to ask him what he wanted to eat in the morning because it was already 6:00am in the morning as she went there he was busy with his work on his laptop she said her salam which he answered and turned to look at her that was when he found out that he got married to his cousin Khadija he was shocked he got angry and left his room.
Khadija's POV.
When we finished parting my cousin's sister came to meet me and told me that I would be surprised when I should meet my husband I smiled and said OK, so my mum, sister, best friend and others dropped me off at my husband's house when they left after some time the Adhan was called and then I prayed maghrib and isha because when I checked the time I missed magrib so as I was praying someone entered I was scared but after some time, I was not scared again by the time the person came out from the bathroom he went out and then when she finished her prayers she took her bath and went to sleep on the couch because she had read a book on Wattpad day when the girl was sleeping on the bed her husband told her to go and sleep on the couch so she did not want anything like that so she went to sleep on the couch. In the morning she woke up and went to the bathroom to bath and then perform wudhu by the time she finished bathing she was combing her hair it was long reaching her back because her father's side had long her so was her mother's side and then she was a Fulani girl so she had her long silky hair she got dressed in her Indian attire she wore her long gown, the trouser, and the scarf by the time she went out if the room she found out that he was not in the house she checked the time and it was 5:00 am so she started praying and after praying she went to the kitchen to arrange the gift that was given to her from her wedding so by the time she finished arranging the kitchen she went to ask her husband what he wanted to eat and then when he turned she saw her cousin Jallal sitting there looking at her she was shocked was an understatement.