Zayn: Episode 1

First part! :D It's long so enjoy!

--

Zayn/S1/Episode: 1

I'm on the top floor of the hotel in the penthouse suite with cold eyes looking down at me as if I'm nothing more than an object.

"If you understand, then undress," Zayn glares at me.

Zayn Malik, who works for the international company the Malik Group, is the one ordering me around. The only responses I'm allowed to give are "Yes" or "Okay."

And since he's bought me at auction, I can't disobey him.

"Let me tell you something else," he adds. "When I order you to do something, I want you to do it within five seconds."

He reaches out his hand to me and I freeze. Then...

**

The next day, I change into my uniform as usual in the hotel locker room.

"Natalie, did you go home early yesterday? Lily told me," Barbara looks at me worriedly. "Are you sick? Are you all right?"

"Y-Yeah, I was just a little tired," I lie. "But I feel better now that I got some rest."

That reminds me... Harry told me the story is that I went home early yesterday.

But resting was the last thing on my mind...

Because yesterday, after Mr. Malik reached out towards my shirt...

--

He grabs my collar and pulls on it roughly. The buttons on my blouse pop open, exposing my chest.

"U-Um!"

What is he... I'm scared!

I automatically squeeze my eyes shut. But instead of touching me, he lets me go.

Huh?

I open my eyes slightly and see him looking down at my chest.

"I'll think of a good use for you," that's all Zayn Malik says before he leaves the room.

He'll think of a good use for me? I have no idea what's going through his mind.

I can see why he seems so conceited, belonging to the Malik Group, but I have no idea what to do now that someone like him has bought me.

"What am I going to do? If I leave, he might get mad." I seem to be in a double room right now. The nighttime scenery spreads out as far as I can see beyond the window

The view is so beautiful from the top floor...

I'm mesmerized by the view when suddenly Mr. Horan and the other guy with longer hair appear in the doorway.

"Your shirt's ripped open. Zayn already have his way with you?" Mr. Horan smirks.

"That's moving too fast, in more ways than one," the other guy chuckles.

"Mr. Horan and, um..."

"Pfft. She forgot your name again, Harry," Niall laughs.

"That's right, Harry..."

"My full name is Harry Styles," he winks. "You can call me Hazza, Haz, H... Whatever you like."