•Village•

Heya! There's going to be a little reminder every chapter of abriviations. I hope you enjoy this chapter! I'm looking forward to writing this. Anyways, without further adue, here's the abriviations!
Y/N = Your Name
M/N = Middle Name
L/N = Last Name
H/C = Hair Colour
H/L = Hair Length
E/C = Eye Colour
S/T = Skin Tone
POV = Point of View
F/F = Favorite Food
F/D = Favorite Drink
F/C = Favorite Colour
▪ or ●○● or ○●○ = a separator.
Italics = Thoughts, Emphasis.
Parenthesis = A small reminder or conversion.

Enjoy!

●○●

▪Y/N's POV

Tch. I never knew this job could be so easy. I sigh in disappointment. I was hoping for a fight. The monster I fought was only two hits. Might as well not drag on about it. I throw the now fresh corpse of the monster I had just killed that was "threatening" a near by village over my shoulder.

"You're coming with me so I can get my reward," I mumble gruffly. The reward for slaying this monster was 2 million jewel, an overprice for such a weak monster. I tread to the village. The village was quite small, a population of only a hundred or so villagers. Most of them were families of a husband, wife, and a kid or two.

In the distance, I can see my destination. As I'm slowly making my way there, I hear a rustle in the bushes. By instinct, I sniff the air and stop walking. I listen closely. I may be no Dragon slayer, but I sure as hell have good senses. I spot the culprit of the noise. I could smell the smell of maybe a pastry of sorts from the bushes. It looked like a young boy, only a kid, maybe around the age of 6? I delicately place the monster down, careful of not damaging it, as it may be useful for the villagers in some way.

Back to the boy, he had a light, almost platiumn, blonde hair. His facial features were soft, a tiny nose with a small mouth. His eyes were a mysterious dark purplish colour mixed with a midnight blue almost. The boy's eyes held wonder and excitement. He was cute; for a kid.

I bend down to the bush the foolish child had tried to be sneaky in. "Hey, kiddo," I say almost sickenly sweet, "shouldn't cha be home with your mommy and daddy? They must be worried about you." I offer my gloved hand to the now trembling child. "If you mind me asking, what is your name? I'm not here to hurt you." I smile gently.

He looks a little shook, he probably thought I wouldnt hear him. "M-my name is H-Hinata, miss!" He squeaked. I softly chuckle as he takes my hand. I help him up off the ground before introducing myself.

"I'm Y/N L/N, a wizard. I came to help your village," I introduce. His eyes widen, his eyes now showed sheer fear. Shit. Wrong move.

"Y-youre the scary wizard I heard rumours about? I-I thought you were... m-mean?" He winced at the word mean. I guess Hinata was too scared to talk rudely of anyone. Interesting.

"Well, I'm not mean, but I'm sure a wizard. Maybe not scary. Now, c'mon, we need to get you and this monster," I kick the corpse of that nasty old, demonic, dragon looking thing, "home. Will you walk with me?" Hinata nods and holds my hand tightly, I grab the demonic Dragon corpse and start walking to the village.

"Hinata? Hinataaaaa! Where are you?" I hear a desperate voice call. Sounds like a woman. Must be his mother. I nudge Hinata.

"Someone's looking for you," I whisper into his ear. He must've heard her too. The boy takes off running the rest of the way, I continue walking. I see him get scooped up by the woman which I'm assuming was the woman who was shouting "Hinata" and probably his mother. I sigh. He's safe at least.

▪Time skip▪
8:23 PM.

I extange the monster for the 2 million jewel. As the chief of the village praises me, I politely replied with "no problems" and ect, but I couldn't help but notice Hinata and the woman again. I say my last goodbye to the chief, thanking him for the jewel, and went out to say goodbye to Hinata.

I approach him and tap him on the shoulder. Hinata turns around and looks a little shocked at first, but makes an attempt to smile. "Heya. It was cool meeting you, but next time you should be more careful. I could've been in a fight and not known you were there. You might've been hurt." His face dims. "But hey, don't look sad! You're all okay now. Now, Buh-Bye! I'm going home."

I chuckle when I hear Hinata's mother scold him. I'll forgive him, he was just a normal curious boy.

With that, I walk to the nearest train station with my reward.

○●○

So, just so all of you know, this story will mostly be set after Wendy was introduced into the series. It was the Nirvana arc, aka the Oración Seis arc. I haven't watched much farther than that, please forgive me.

Buh~Bye.
Xoxo