▪New Apartment▪

Y/N = Your Name
M/N = Middle Name
L/N = Last Name
H/C = Hair Colour
H/L = Hair Length
E/C = Eye Colour
S/T = Skin Tone
POV = Point of View
F/F = Favorite Food
F/C = Favorite Colour
A/N = Author's Note
or ●○● or ○●○ = a separator, not really an abriviation. Will be used in certain places.
Italics = Thoughts, Onomatopoeia, Or emphasising.
Parenthesis = A small reminder or conversion of money or standard to metric system.

Enjoy!

●○●

▪Y/N's POV▪

Today was the day. I finally have enough money for an apartment of my own! Luckily for me, the one apartment I saw when I arrived in Magnolia was still on sale, still for 90,000 jewel. I told Lucy about the apartment. She was really excited and encouraged me buying it. I got to admit, even after being happy for buying my own apartment, I'm a little sad to move away from Lucy. She was such a nice friend to me. At least my apartment was fairly close to hers.

I really loved the inside of the house. Despite it being unfurnished, it was lovely. The kitchen was a decent size. This meant a lot to me because I prefer cooking over getting something from a restaurant. The living room was fairly big. That's really good for future sleepovers. There was two bedrooms, the master having a bathroom attached to it. The bathroom was fairly nice, a large shower with fancy tiles, a large sink with marble counters, a porcelain toilet, and nice white tile for the flooring. The other bathroom, which was placed by the living room, was sorta small. A bath, a sink, and well, a toilet. What I loved most was how big the place was.

Okay, so I have to buy furniture. I wasn't really planning on picking that out myself. I debated who to call, but I ended up calling over Gray and Natsu to come help pick out furniture. Hopefully they wouldn't joke around about it.

We made our way from the guild to a nice furniture shop. The three of us agreed to look for a sofa first. I found a few sofas I liked, but Natsu and Gray had preferred other ones.

"Hey guys! Come look at this!" Of course, Natsu found one that looked awful. I palmed as Gray insulted him. Luckily I was able to stop their fight before it ended. We continued wondering, Natsu now sour for us disliking his taste in furniture.