•Rumours•

Y/N = Your Name
M/N = Middle Name
L/N = Last Name
H/C = Hair Colour
H/L = Hair Length
E/C = Eye Colour
S/T = Skin Tone
POV = Point of View
F/F = Favorite Food
F/D = Favorite Drink
F/C = Favorite Colour
▪ or ●○● or ○●○ = a separator.
Italics = Thoughts, Emphasis.
Parenthesis  = A small reminder or conversion.

Enjoy!

●○●

▪Y/N's POV▪
9:20 PM

"What a beautiful sight," I think to myself. I had reached a train station, about a 300 meters (984.252 feet) west I would say, after I had left the now satisfied village. It's been about an hour since boarded the train. I was near a window, I had the view of a town lit up by fairy lights and house lights. (Like the picture above) My stop is in this town, hopefully not too long before I get off. Sitting down is killing me, and I'm rather tired.

"Guess I'll find a hotel for the night. Then I'll be able to head to Magnolia tomorrow."

"Current stop: Yabuki. Next Stop: Magnolia," Says the calm woman over the train speakers. Some people shuffle off the train at the stop, some stay for their stop. I steadily get up, grab my stuff, and hop off the train and stretch.

"I may be scary and all, but I definitely have a soft spot for cute towns like these. Look how pretty everything is!" I gawk over this wonderful town. "I am a little hungry. I'll stop by a bakery and grab a cheesecake slice. Then I can find a hotel and sleep."

Admiring the beauty, I slowly yet surely make my way to through the town and finally stumble upon "Reneé's Bakery." Thankfully, it's open. It doesn't close until 10 PM. I walk in, making sure I still have my 2 million jewel.

Ding ding! Sounds the bell attached to the bakery door. When I walked in, the smell of cookies hot and fresh from the oven with a mix of fresh, still warm bread hit me. I have to admit, even though it was a little overwhelming, it was good smelling.

"Hello, miss! Welcome to Reneé's Bakery how may I help you on this beautiful night?" A cheerful lady chirps. She wore a black apron with "Reneé's Bakery" imprinted in fancy letters on it, a surprisingly clean white short-sleeved shirt, with what looks like black pants. Her hair was pulled up into a messy ponytail, the ginger curls all over the place. She was quite pretty, I have to admit.

"Hello! If you please, I would like a slice of cheesecake and a baguette." I walk up to the counter and order my food with a smile. The woman gives me a small nod.

"Alrighty! One cheesecake and one baguette will be 1,058 jewel, (9.50 Usd, 7.23 Pound) please," she states as she opens the glass display and grabs my desired baked goods. I pay her 1,065 jewel. (I'm so sorry if this is like overpriced in Japan but I haven't been to Japan before. Sorry!)

"Keep the change," I offer. She smiles and hands me my cheesecake and baguette. As I start to walk out of the cute bakery, I could hear the woman whisper something. I turn around. "Say again?"