•"Puzzling" Challenge•

Y/N = Your Name
M/N = Middle Name
L/N = Last Name
H/C = Hair Colour
H/L = Hair Length
E/C = Eye Colour
S/T = Skin Tone
POV = Point of View
F/F = Favorite Food
F/C = Favorite Colour
▪ or ●○● or ○●○ = a separator, not really an abriviation. Will be used in certain places.
Italics = Thoughts, Onomatopoeia, Or emphasising.
Parenthesis = A small reminder or conversion of money or standard to metric system.

Enjoy!

●○●

▪Y/N's Pov▪

A chair is thrown across the room, just above my head. Another one is thrown, this time from the other side of the room, and shocker, it hits my head. Things have stopped being thrown. I slam down my glass of ice tea, some of it dribbling down the cup and my gloves. The glass almost breaks.

"naTSU I SWEAR TO WHATEVER DAMN GOD THERE IS," My volume is low at first unti I furiously yell at the pink headed fire mage. Gray taunts from the other side. "GRAY YOU BETTER SHUT YOUR TRAP OR I WILL PUNCH YOUR PRETTY LITTLE FACE TOO."

"OH YEAH? COME AND FIGHT ME AND PROVE IT!" Gray shouts back in return. I stood up quickly, knowing I'm going to punch him into the void. His clothes were off and on the floor. "HAVE SOME DECENCY YOU FUCKIN POPSICLE!" I point at the tossed clothing. He gets even more mad, I hold back a snicker.

Gray and I were just about to punch each other until Erza stood up. "Enough, you two. I'll let Natsu and Gray fighting slide, but we don't want to destroy the guild hall, do we?" I shake my head and sit down, my face flushed red from being angry.

Damn you, Erza. It was just getting fun, too. I glance at Gray. For the first time I notice his abs. Huh, not bad for a stripper who kills people. I walk over to where he's chatting with Mirajane and take a seat next to his.

"So, the fights over. What do you want to do now?" I question Gray. The man doesn't even have decency to look at me. "Come on, stop being so cold."

"You know, Y/N," Mirajane chimes in. I look at the waitress behind the counter, "You and Gray would make a good couple." I snort.

"You really think he like would even like me? Damn, high hopes, Mira," I laugh even more. Gray does not approve. His cheeks reden from what I assume was anger. Mira pouts.

"No way! She cheats at fighting and she's dumb."

"Are you seriously-" Before I could finish asking him my question, the doors of the guild blast open. I look behind me, shielding my eyes from the sun. My eyes adjust and I can see several figures in the doorway. It was in the moment we were blinding was the moment we had chains around our hands, preventing us from using magic, and possibly moving.

"Listen up, Fairies," what I'm assuming to be the leader of some sort barked at us, we all went silent, well except me.

"Oi, that's my name for this guild stop stealing my shit," I grumble. One of them signals for me to shut up. I flip them off with my tongue sticking out, but let them speak. Gray whispers, "child," to me and in return I stick my tounge out at him too. He scowls and faces the front again.