•Magnolia•

Y/N = Your Name
M/N = Middle Name
L/N = Last Name
H/C = Hair Colour
H/L = Hair Length
E/C = Eye Colour
S/T = Skin Tone
POV = Point of View
F/F = Favorite Food
F/D = Favorite Drink
F/C = Favorite Colour
▪ or ●○● or ○●○ = a separator.
Italics = Thoughts, Emphasis.
Parenthesis  = A small reminder or conversion.

Enjoy!

●○●

   ▪Y/N's POV▪
      1:04 P.M

   "Current Stop: Magnolia. Next Stop: Era."

   I flutter my eyes open. "Did I really fall asleep? Must've fell asleep after finishing my book..." I rub my eyes in attempt of getting all the sleep out. I stand up and grab my luggage and money once more. Steadily, careful not to fall, I make my way out of the train. Thanking the conductor for helping me down, I hop off the train.

   The sun was still bright, at least I didn't sleep through my stop and end up sleeping until 6:00 PM on the train.  I cover my eyes, attempting to not go blind by sunlight. It takes a moment, but my eyes adjusted to the sunlight. "Magnolia ain't bad either. The other town seemed more magical in a sense, though."

   "Time to make my way through town. Maybe I'll run into some Fairies on the way," I chuckle to myself at the name "Fairies." It's a nickname that I used on Fairy Tail Guild members. Making my way down, I look at magic shops and cafés and such. As I make my way down Magnolia, I could hear others whisper about me.

   "Oh my god! Is that really Y/N L/N? The wizard who can supposedly kill the Titania!" Is some things I can hear, others were more... perverted. "Woahhhh, dude, see that chick? She kinda looks like Y/N L/N. I never knew she would be this hot. Look at her butt!" Of course, if I heard those comments, I would give them a death glare.

   While giving someone a death glare, I bumped into someone. I fell, but they didn't. "Watch it!" I hiss. I look up. "Oh hey, Erza." I say with a straight face. She looks down at me with a almost smile.

   "Could it really be you, Y/N?" She asks plainly. "I thought all of those comments like 'Y/N L/N is coming' were just rumours. Should've known better," Erza offers her hand. She smiles for real this time.

   "Say, how about we go do something together?" I suggest. "I mean, like a reunion. You can fill me in on the happenings in Magnolia and crazy jobs. I can tell you about what's happened with me. What do ya say, Erza?" She nods in agreement.

   As Erza is taking me to a café she said had good coffee and food, I realize I have like no money. I sweat drop. "Uh... Erza," she looks at me and stops walking, giving me her attention, "I um, don't have much money. Do you think you can pay for what we get?" She laughs at me.

   "Of course. I'm guessing after you took the train ride, you ran out of money?" I nod. How does she read me like a book?

   We approach a decent sized café. When we entered, the whole café goes silent. I guess they're not used to seeing the Titania and Y/N together. Must be frightened. "Calm down, we're not here to hurt you. Just for some coffee," I reassure people. They kind of suspiciously nod and continue doing what they were doing.

   I choose a table as Erza orders our drinks. She comes back in no time, and we begin chatting. She tells me about rumours and how I'm coming from a dark guild, about the master, about crazy jobs her and her team have been on. I'm laughing most of the way. Mostly about the rumours, but partly because of some of the idiots that went to magical guilds for help. I give my extange of stories, guild drama, etc. Erza got a good chuckle our of those.

   ▪Time Skip▪
      1:30 PM

   "Say, Titania, once we part ways again, don't tell anyone I'm coming, okay?" I say sipping my iced coffee. "I kinda want to give everybody a little spook," I wink. The couple next to us looks at me like I'm crazy.

   "As you wish. But you're not here to hurt our guild, are you, Y/N?" Erza inquires in a serious tone. I laugh at the dumb comment.

   "I haven't fought you yet, have I? Anyways, it's about time I leave. I want to explore Magnolia before coming to the guild," I grab my now just ice instead of coffee to throw it away and my money and bags. "Catch ya later, Queen of the Fairies," I throw her a wink and leave.

   My my, their guild seems way more fun than Sabertooth. Who needs Sabertooth anyways? They were just a bunch of weak wizards. I'd much rather be in Fairy Tail where people actually feel like family. I can feel my jaw clench. I take a deep breath. No need to get worked up. I was kicked out of the guild after I took that job anyways. "You cause too much drama" they say. Nice try assholes. I know damn well the others just didn't like me. Not like I liked you either anyways, freaks.

   To cool off, I decide to walk along and look at the houses. Of course, I'm going to need a house if I'm staying in Magnolia. But first it looks like I'm going to have to stay with someone for a night or two until I find myself a job to pay the bills. I found this cute one person apartment. 1 bathroom 1 bedroom. Decent size kitchen and living space, it was a snatch for 90,000 yen. I think this is the one. The other apartments were either too big, too rundown, or way overpriced.

   I sigh deeply. I guess I should go to the guild now. It's almost 2:15, I found the house I'm going to try to get, I know the town fairly well. No more stalling, is there? I tread my way through this lively town, still hearing cat calls and "secret" whispers. I frankly ignore them, no use in frightening civilians if I'm staying here for now on.

   It only takes around 2 minutes to get there, I memorized the way to Fairy Tail easily. I memorize something and visualize it. I guess that's what helps me focus on my magic. I look at the huge guild, and I can hear fighting. I take a deep breath and put on a serious face. There's no turning back now.

   I open the doors and enter the guild.

○●○

Hello! Sorry for the shorter chapter, I just didn't have as much going through my mind when writing this as I did with last chapter. The chapters will be short, but a decent size I guess if that makes sense??? I hope you're enjoying so far! If you have any fanfic in mind you would like to see from me, go ahead and recommend it! I'll give you feedback asap if you suggest something :^ Anyways, buh-bye! ~ xoxo