▪Apology▪

Y/N = Your Name
M/N = Middle Name
L/N = Last Name
N/N = Nickname
H/C = Hair Colour
H/L = Hair Length
E/C = Eye Colour
S/T = Skin Tone
POV = Point of View
F/F = Favorite Food
F/C = Favorite Colour
A/N = Author's Note
▪ or ●○● or ○●○ = a separator, not really an abriviation. Will be used in certain places.
Italics = Thoughts, Onomatopoeia, Or emphasising.
Parenthesis = A small reminder or conversion of money or standard to metric system.

Enjoy!

●○●

▪Y/N's POV▪

Lucy and I had wide smiles on our faces. We went on a small quest, just the two of us, to help her pay for rent after she refused to take any of my money I offered. The job was simple, just working for about 4-6 hours in a small restaurant that needed extra help. We each got 250,000 jewel for it.

When we reached the doors of the guild hall to greet everybody, it was quite calm. I sighed in relief as I realized a chair wasn't going to be thrown at us. I sat down at the bar with Lucy, chatting with Mira and the other girls who sat with us.

"So, Y/N, I was thinking we deserved an apology," Mira confessed. I groaned. "Not a verbal apology, that already happened. I was thinking about a sleep over at your place again with the girls!" She smiled her classic cheerful smile. I managed to give her a slight smile back.

"Why not something different? We already had a sleepover," I shrugged as she gave a cheeky smile. I could feel my cheeks draining colour. I just let Mirajane choose what I'm doing as an apology.

"Well, I was thinking bringing some of the guys over! You know, a nice twist!" I started breathing again, to which I didn't notice I wasn't breathing before, and smiled.