•Festival of Lightning•

Y/N = Your Name
M/N = Middle Name
L/N = Last Name
H/C = Hair Colour
H/L = Hair Length
E/C = Eye Colour
S/T = Skin Tone
POV = Point of View
F/F = Favorite Food
F/C = Favorite Colour
A/N = Author's Note
▪ or ●○● or ○●○ = a separator, not really an abriviation. Will be used in certain places.
Italics = Thoughts, Onomatopoeia, Or emphasising.
Parenthesis = A small reminder or conversion of money or standard to metric system.

Enjoy!

●○●

▪Y/N's POV▪

The day was supposed to go as any other of my relax days. It seemed like it was, but I swear something is off. It's honestly too quiet. The only thing that's really going on seems to be the beauty contest all the pretty ladies had joined. No one is fighting, Gajeel hasn't done anything fishy, and I haven't seen-

Laxus. I can feel his presence. Frantically, I look for him. He's no where to be found.

God Dammit don't tell me it's going to be his pricks-

I was interrupted by Gray, who seemed to notice my looking around and concerned look. Without him asking, I whisper explained to him. Natsu wouldn't understand enough for me to explain it to him as well.

As soon as Lucy got on, the lights went off and one of Laxus' pricks, Evergreen this time, interrupted her cheerleading act with this whole speech about how she's the most beautiful just because the ladies are now stone. I scrunched up my nose in disgust, if I had to choose a female to date it wouldn't be her, not my type.

Long story short, everyone was forced out by the Thunder Legion to fight. The whole gig was to save the now stone women who participated. Unfortunately, Erza is stone as well. I know something cheating of sorts is going on, but I can't tell. The only cheating I can see is that the dragonslayers and master can't join, which, most likely, was so Laxus wouldn't lose.

"What a bitch," I mutter. Of course, I'm allowed out, as he didn't know I was here. I went outside and parkoured my way to the top of the guild. I gasped, never wanting to see this after the incident. "Thunder palace... THAT IDIOT! DOES HE REALIZE HOW MANY INNOCENTS HE CAN KILL? I SWEAR WHEN I'M THROUGH WITH THIS, I WILL KICK HIS ASS NO REGRETS!"

It wasn't long until I spotted Bisca trying to shoot down the thunder palace orbs. Before I could scream at her to stop, she took her aim. I didn't bother to try and catch the bullets, my body froze in place not allowing me to do so even if I wished. Bisca at first was fine, which was confusing, but soon started screaming from the shocks running through her body. That's what I remember. The shocking.