▪Forced Date Night▪

Y/N = Your Name
M/N = Middle Name
L/N = Last Name
N/N = Nickname
H/C = Hair Colour
H/L = Hair Length
E/C = Eye Colour
S/T = Skin Tone
POV = Point of View
F/F = Favorite Food
F/C = Favorite Colour
A/N = Author's Note
▪ or ●○● or ○●○ = a separator, not really an abriviation. Will be used in certain places.
Italics = Thoughts, Onomatopoeia, Or emphasising.
Parenthesis = A small reminder or conversion of money or standard to metric system.

Enjoy!

●○●

▪Y/N's POV▪

"I swear to god Mira," I complained.

"Oh you're so going. No backing out. You'll see you love him, you will see!" I groaned. Mira stayed longer than everybody else at the sleepover. She's trying to get me to go on a blind date with Gray. She is CONVINCED we are meant to be.

"Mira I said no the first time and I do not change my mind."

"Come onnn! Pleaseeeeeeee?!"

"Mira," I started to get annoyed.

"Pleassseeeeeeeeee???"

"Mira!" I shouted. She flinched and tears brimmed her eyes. "Mira- I'm sorry," I sighed, frustrated, "fine! I'll go! Just once, though, okay?"

"Yes! Meet you at 2! Remember, the date's at 5!" She called, running out the door, closing it behind her.

I sighed and sat down on the floor. "Why do I even bother?"

▪Gray's POV▪

I've been waiting all damn morning for Y/N to waltz her way into the doorway of the guild, but it hasn't happened yet. It's a little disappointing to say the least, to not get at least a little bit of relief in my morning. Juvia has been over me more than usual. She just gained confidence to talk to me and now she won't stop.

I watch Mirajane run into the guild. No signs of Y/N. I remember yesterday after helping her move in her stuff that she was having a sleepover with her friends. It was kind of hard to miss when she's yelling at like 7 people to come over at her place. I respect that, and she might be tired, but everyone from her sleepover is now in the guild, talking. Mira walks over to me.