•Celebration•

Y/N = Your Name
M/N = Middle Name
L/N = Last Name
H/C = Hair Colour
H/L = Hair Length
E/C = Eye Colour
S/T = Skin Tone
POV = Point of View
F/F = Favorite Food
F/C = Favorite Colour
▪ or ●○● or ○●○ = a separator, not really an abriviation. Will be used in certain places.
Italics = Thoughts, Onomatopoeia, Or emphasising.
Parenthesis = A small reminder or conversion of money or standard to metric system.

Enjoy!

●○●

▪Y/N's POV▪

Today was a big day for the fairies. It was an anniversary. Hell if I know what year anniversary it was. Almost everyone was here. Excluding Laxus and Mystogan, maybe a few others on jobs. Otherwise, everyone I knew was here and having a good time.

My group was all separated. Lucy and Erza were chatting over some cake and drinks. Natsu was attempting at karaoke, determined to beat Gajeel at singing; he was failing miserably. Gray, well, he was all alone. As was I.

The guild was quite big after the renovations, I could barely find myself around. I managed to find a game room, where I may or may not have got competitive and beat a couple of the Fairies' asses. It was fun, but only for about an hour. Everyone was already in their groups or just not interested in talking to me.

I was like a lost duckling. Looking for something to do, a way to entertain myself. After awhile of going in circles, and looking at their own... gift shop?, I managed to find a pool. A grin spread across my face. Despite having a hard shell, my soft spot was for swimming. Immediately I rushed to find my team. I knew Gray was sulking in the corner, I'd bother him last. My face was a bit red from too much excitement as I told everyone we should have a pool party. To my delight, everyone agreed. This left only Gray.

▪Gray's POV▪

I examined Y/N scramble around the rooms telling the others something. As she made her way to me, I could make out the giant grin on her face. Her cheeks were also rosey. I felt my face heat up a bit. She tugged on my sleeve like a young child and looked up at me. Her smile almost convinced me of her being only a little kid.

"Grayyyyyyy! Let's have a pool party with the others! They already agreeedddd!"  She was jumping up and down. Y/N dragged her words to add emphasis, or maybe to convince me more. If she was trying to convince me, it sure as hell was working. But in a wrong way. I imagine my face was already pink, I turned away quickly.

"No." I peered at her to see her reaction. I watched her smile fade as she let go of my sleeve and stopped bouncing. She almost looked like she was going to cry.

Don't give me that face, don't give me that face, don't give me that face... Dammit. Why are you so damn cute?