▪Found▪ Part 2▪

Y/N = Your Name
M/N = Middle Name
L/N = Last Name
N/N = Nickname
H/C = Hair Colour
H/L = Hair Length
E/C = Eye Colour
S/T = Skin Tone
POV = Point of View
F/F = Favorite Food
F/C = Favorite Colour
A/N = Author's Note
▪ or ●○● or ○●○ = a separator, not really an abriviation. Will be used in certain places.
Italics = Thoughts, Onomatopoeia, Or emphasising.
Parenthesis = A small reminder or conversion of money or standard to metric system.

Enjoy!

●○●

▪Gray's POV

Alexandre was cooking accompanied by his black cat who weaved in between his legs. The rest of us were sitting in the living room, resting for our next time we leave. Juvia seemed to be thinking about something. She still seems irritated about Alexandre. I put a hand on her shoulder, trying to get her to relax. She flinches at the sudden contact and blushes.

"You okay, Juvia?" I ask in a quiet voice. Juvia shook her head with a stern look.

"I feel like Alexandre isn't who he seems. I've heard about an Alexandre before, but I don't know if this is the same one as the one told of in dark guilds," she confessed quietly to us.

"Do you know the full name of the Alexandre you've heard of?" Lucy whispered.

"Alexandre L/N, the man who mass massacred innocents. A man who mastered shadow magic, the co-leader of one of the dark guilds," She answered. I felt a chill go down my spine as Juvia said the last name L/N.

"That's," I stuttered, trying to comprehend the situation we're in, "That's Y/N's last name..." Lucy nodded sadly as Natsu's, Happy's, and Erza's eyes widened. Juvia just calmly thought to herself.

"Y/N comes from a mass killing family?" Happy asked in a panicked whisper.

"I'm actually somewhat not surprised," Erza remarked.