▪Uncooperative▪ Part 2▪

Y/N = Your Name
M/N = Middle Name
L/N = Last Name
H/C = Hair Colour
H/L = Hair Length
E/C = Eye Colour
S/T = Skin Tone
POV = Point of View
F/F = Favorite Food
F/C = Favorite Colour
A/N = Author's Note
▪ or ●○● or ○●○ = a separator, not really an abriviation. Will be used in certain places.
Italics = Thoughts, Onomatopoeia, Or emphasising.
Parenthesis = A small reminder or conversion of money or standard to metric system.

Enjoy!

●○●

▪Y/N's POV▪

I awoke to the sound of Lucy talking about something. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. For an odd reason, I felt warm? It was a comfortable and familiar warmth. I didn't bring my blanket down here, though. How odd. Maybe I was just dreaming about it. Anyways, I stood up and stretched. I suddenly remembered my fears. I frowned and went upstairs once more.

I reached upstairs. I looked out to see if there was any land. To my delight, there was. I quickly grabbed my luggage. I saw Lucy's and grabbed it as well. I didn't have to carry them, but I wanted to save magical energy for whatever was keeping the people at Wakenashi prisoner.

I spotted Lucy and walked over to her. She was talking to Erza, who, at the moment, had a motion sick Natsu over her shoulder. I came up behind Lucy and placed my head on her shoulder. She pat my head and smiled, then continuing to talk to Erza.

Finally, the captain announced we were here. All of us walked off the ship with our luggage, except Lucy because I have her bags, and went exploring. On the paper we were given a specific place to go. It was a safe spot, undiscovered by the monsters with slaves.

We walked along, even a now happy Natsu, in almost complete silence. Gray was giving us directions in a quiet voice was the only thing breaking our silence. I listened closely to all our footsteps and our surroundings. Nothing was out of place. The island was quite beautiful; it was full of this gorgeous shade of green grass and trees and vibrant coloured flowers. Since the place was overgrown, Erza and I cut a hopefully unnoticeable path to our destination. We noticed a towering weeping willow tree, its leaves hanging sadly on its drooping branches.

"Once you have reached the crying tree," Gray spoke quietly, "Take two steps to the right and pull on the rose encrusted in gold." I nodded and led the way.

"Two steps to the right and pull on the rose encrusted in gold." Okay, easy enough. I looked around to see if there was anything suspicious. I see the yellow rose, but do I pull on it or not? I look at the rest and put my gloved pointer finger to my lips, stopping them from walking. The group stopped walking in unison, yet I heard I footstep after everyone had stopped. I signaled for them to listen and look out. Having good senses pays off in these situations.