▪Missing▪ Part 1▪

Y/N = Your Name
M/N = Middle Name
L/N = Last Name
N/N = Nickname
H/C = Hair Colour
H/L = Hair Length
E/C = Eye Colour
S/T = Skin Tone
POV = Point of View
F/F = Favorite Food
F/C = Favorite Colour
A/N = Author's Note
▪ or ●○● or ○●○ = a separator, not really an abriviation. Will be used in certain places.
Italics = Thoughts, Onomatopoeia, Or emphasising.
Parenthesis = A small reminder or conversion of money or standard to metric system.

Enjoy!

●○●

Gray's POV▪

I tapped my foot waiting for Natsu and Y/N. Last night, everyone had agreed that we'd go on a mission together. We had a plan to meet up at Lucy's place and everything. It had to be somewhat early morning because Lucy needs to pay rent in about a day or two. Lucy and Erza are already here and waiting, yet the other two were late.

Given, in about 5 minutes, Natsu ran his way over to us with Happy following behind him, both of them making up the excuse that Natsu slept late. Which, in all honesty, was most likely true. It's either that or they forgot the meeting place. Natsu is Flame Brain for a reason.

"Hey, has anyone went to check to see if Y/N was home? She hasn't arrived yet, let alone been seen by us at all," Erza quietly pondered. As I thought about it, I realized no one had. Unless Natsu has.

"Flame Brain have you-"

"Ran straight from the Guild Hall to here. Haven't visited her yet," he shrugged and interrupted. Happy nodded while eating his fish.

"Might as well check on her. She might've hurt herself or got sick or something," Lucy commented, slightly concerned. With that, we all walked over to Y/N's place in silence. In no time, we reached her doorstep. I knocked lightly.

No response. Lucy knocked a bit harder. "Hello? Anyone home?" Again, silence. I turned the doorknob, knowing that it would be locked, unable for us to barge in. And, to our surprise, it was locked! Hint the sarcasam in my voice.