•I Didn't Want To, I Swear•

Y/N = Your Name
M/N = Middle Name
L/N = Last Name
H/C = Hair Colour
H/L = Hair Length
E/C = Eye Colour
S/T = Skin Tone
POV = Point of View
F/F = Favorite Food
F/C = Favorite Colour
A/N = Author's Note
▪ or ●○● or ○●○ = a separator, not really an abriviation. Will be used in certain places.
Italics = Thoughts, Onomatopoeia, Or emphasising.
Parenthesis = A small reminder or conversion of money or standard to metric system.

Enjoy!

●○●

/!\ Trigger Warning: This chapter involves murder and mention of suicide. Do not proceed if you're sensitive to these topics. /!\

▪Y/N's POV▪
▪8:00 PM, 20:00▪

It's about time I tell somebody. It's killing me. I know just the person to tell, and I'm hoping she's home soon. I left the guild earlier than wanted because of my thoughts because of recent events.

I needed to tell Lucy about my past. It's killing me and she's the only person I can trust, not to mention, I already know hers.

I've always wanted to let go of it, to erase it from my memory. But lately, all of my memories of those days rush back into my head, wanting me dead, and all I can do about it is complain and cry.

Right now I'm laying on the couch in my shared apartment with Lucy. I swear I'm getting myself one soon, it's just I don't got enough money right now. I hear the door click and the familiar sound of Lucy sighing and her shoes clicking along the wood. I turn in her direction. I greet her before addressing my problem.

"Hey Luce, I need to get something off my chest," I mumble as she nods, "Remember when you told me your past? It's about mine this time. Just... let me say I didn't warn you if you're shocked or disgusted by my story." I make room for Lucy as she sits next to me, nodding with a sympathetic look on her face.

"Well, I wasn't always feared and I 'heartless' for say. I had a lovely family and I loved them," I began.

Magic: Rewind Time▪
▪Y/N is estimated to be 7▪

I giggled as I ran from my brother. We were playing tag in the decently sized front yard our parents owned. I was much faster than him despite being younger.