1

PoV: ???

  I think it was a long time ago. When the wind would whip around me. I knew what grass was out there, it was the ground in my memories. I think... it was green. I've forgotten so much... now I fear everything. Any noise startles me. I don't know why I'm telling myself this story anymore, they're merely empty thoughts now, I shifted in my corner.

  The room was dark, it always was. The metal ground was as cold as ever. They took everything from me. My legs hardly ever let me stand some days. I had been poked and sliced so many times I don't remember everything that was done to me. The doors opened, I felt my heart race. Footsteps, my body shivered from the memories.

   Tap. Tap. They always messed with the glass. I hated that. It always meant I'd be stuck in another nightmare. The door embedded in the glass opened. I didn't move, I couldn't move. I was too afraid to.

"Tap tap rodent. I have a wonderful test for you today," that grin... You never stare at that haunting grin. I winced as they forced me up by the scruff of my neck and dragged me away, "ready the lab table."

  I'm going to die here.

PoV: 3rd Person

  On an island in the ocean, lived a town. Around it, 4 known heroes of this planet Mobius.

  A twin tail fox named Miles Prower, Tails; he was exceptional with technology. An 8-year-old genius.

  A pink hedgehog named Amy Rose. She often wielded a hammer and attempted to have the team she fought with do activities together.

  A brown badger named Sticks the Badger. Although she may seem completely unorthodox and unreasonable, she had always been a friend to her team and thinks about their safety.

  A red echidna named Knuckles. He's the physical strength of the team and is helpful when he isn't being fooled by his enemies.

  Amongst these heroes are other enemies and friends.

  An occasional comrade of theirs is a bat named Rouge. Her priority is jewelry, she will help out depending on which side she's on. She works for an agency named G.U.N with her partner Shadow.

  A black and scarlet streaked hedgehog. Shadow hardly speaks to anyone and often seems to be in a bad mood, he's only let Rouge close to him.

  Friends are Blaze the Cat and Silver the Hedgehog. Both from the future they gladly lend a hand to their friends in need.

  A common enemy, Eggman. A pudgie egg-shaped man who constantly tried destroying the leader of the heroes to take over the world.

  The leader of the heroes, he was the fastest thing alive. The blue blur. He was the real hero of Mobius, even if he needed help sometimes. He was Sonic the Hedgehog.

  And he had been missing for two years.

----------

"What do you mean you haven't found him yet! Not even a clue?!" Tails shouted at the police officer.

"Listen, kid, no one has even had a clue since we started looking. We don't know where to look anymore. Our only lead, lead to nowhere. I'm sorry, but I'm afraid we can't do anything anymore," the officer took off his hat and pushed back his sweat-matted fur, "... You want some stickers? I'll let you wear the hat."

"... No, I just want my big brother back," He cried.

  The officer only sighed and looked around. Only those two were in the office. He pulled up Sonic's case and made copies of every single piece inside as the fox kit cried. Once the copies where done he pulled out an empty folder and wrote Sonic's name on it.

"Here, you heroes will probably do a much better job and finding him than us officers will," the officer handed Tails the file.

"... thank you..." Tails sniffed.

"And this," the officer place a roll of stickers in Tails other paw, "just, don't forget you're a kid."

"Thank you," Tails bowed and ran home with all the paperwork he had now.

---

"Tails, you need to move on," Amy stated, "This isn't healthy for you."

"What would you know. You gave up on finding him after two months," Tails growled, "Knuckles sucks at running a team and Shadow isn't helping us."

"Tails, you need to let Sonic go. I hate saying this... but... he's gone."

"No, he's not. Look, I just need to fix up my tracker so we can find his chaos energy. That's all we have to do, I just need the parts. Until then, we can use these clues to find him," Tails showed her the file.

"These are year old clues Tails, what are you going to do with these. They're completely random," Amy slammed the papers down, "these are useless."

"You know what Amy, out of everyone on this planet. I never thought you'd lose hope first," Tails sighed.

"Tails, I had to face the fact the Sonic is gone."

"Get out of my workshop," he pointed to the door.

"Tails-"

"Out!"

"You need to accept it Tails, sooner or later. You have to give up."

------

"Let me get this straight, you expect Shadow to go on a mission to look for Sonic. His rival, whom he almost killed," Rouge stated.

"You're our best agents. You have your orders, now go," the G.U.N Commander ordered.

"That blue rat was always a shame to hedgehog kind," Shadow commented before Rouge could talk to him.

"It says the only clue that hasn't been checked out is a glove in the middle of the woods. That should give us no fucking help," Rouge sighed, "this has been a hopeless case for two years. I'm starting to lose hope."

"Don't end up like Amy, she's become nothing short of a heartless bitch," Shadow informed her.

"Everything falling apart," Rouge replied, "we need him back."

  Shadow ignored her, but in his own thoughts, he agreed. Though he'd never admit it, he missed Sonic and how he'd annoy him for a race.

~~~

  I sorta wanted to cry writing this.

Let me know if it's interesting.

Bye bye~ 😁