7

PoV: 3rd Person

"Hello," Tails smiled answering the door, "Oh, I wasn't expecting both of you at once. I guess that's... convenient?"

"G.U.N thought so too," the doctor answered.

"Although the stress you could put on him may lead him to panic, Doctor," the therapist growled.

"Oh, um... come in," Tails stepped aside to let the other two in.

---

"Sonic, what's going no?" Shadow found Sonic under the same decorative table. He was curled up, whimpering and crying, "hey... you want my hand back?"

  Sonic never budge, he was too afraid. The doctor came in annoyed that Sonic was hiding. The therapist started taking note right away.

"Sonic, we need to give you a check-up," the doctor said bending down next to Shadow, "so you have come out okay."

  Shadow made sure Sonic wasn't moving before he glared at the doctor. A lab coat was his uniform, the man who tortured Sonic wore one as well.

"Sonic, come here," Shadow carefully pulled Sonic close him and he winced, anticipating any danger, "I've got ya."

"Wonderful, we can do the examination here is it make this easier... though it isn't ideal," the doctor stated.

"Doctor could you please just remove your coat, and hide it. I don't want Sonic to be too afraid of you," Shadow stated.

"That won't be necessary, I know very well he might panic. Let me see his arm for a moment," The doctor pulled out a needle and took Sonic's arm.

  No, leave me alone! Sonic's mind was racing with panic, don't touch me. I don't... want... to go...... back... His panic ended when a sedative took effect. He fell unconscious in Shadow's arms.

"What did you do to him?" Shadow growled.

"A sedative to ensure everyone's safety, including his own," the doctor explained, "seeing how he's attached to you, you can help if you want."

  Shadow helped, despite how pissed he was. He wasn't informed of Sonic needing to be knocked out, he didn't like the other two injections they planned to give Sonic either. Even if they were simple vaccinations, he didn't like seeing it.

  Sonic moved and shift slightly during all of it. The doctor ignored it, Shadow remained alert. Sonic was starting to wake up, the sedatives were wearing off early, too early.

PoV: Sonic

  There was something cold against my chest, I didn't like cold. I could smell Shadow next to me, but there was also a stranger. I opened my eyes to a hand holding something metal against me.

"The sedative wore off," Shadow said.

"It's only been 10 minutes. How is that even possible?"

  White... my heart dropped, why white?! Why is he back?! I tried pushed my way back to my corner, but Shadow held me in place.

"Sonic, look at me. Look at me," Shadow kept saying that, "it's okay, he won't hurt you. I'm right here."

  I pulled out of his grip but someone grabbed me, hard. I screamed for them to let me go. I kicked and fought with my screams. They dropped me and I took off. There was an opened in the wall, I took it. I didn't care where I was going, so long as I was away from that white coat. I didn't want it all to happen again.

PoV: Shadow

  I kept trying to calm Sonic down but he was squirming. The therapist only took her damn notes. Tails tried to pet Sonic to calm him but that stupid Doctor did the worst possible thing; he tried controlling Sonic by grabbing his scruff.

  The second the Doctor grabbed Sonic, my heart felt like it shattered. Sonic was letting out the most terrified screams, he didn't know what else to do.

"Let him go. LET HIM GO DAMN IT!!!"  I shouted.

  He dropped Sonic who quickly got up and scurried out the open front door.

"Tsk, the kid scratched me," the Doctor had a small cut on his arm.

"Motherfucker. Leave this house right now. Both of you," I growled.

"Yes do-" I didn't want to hear their complaints.

"Leave. NOW!" I demanded, they left and I ran outside to find Sonic.

"Shadow, I..." Tails was in tears. Seeing his brother like that clearly devastated him.

"I know. He was scared, that's all. But we need to find Sonic right now,"I stopped him from focusing on his screams for now.

---

  He searched everywhere. What I found just pissed me off more. Sonic screaming and clawing at a glass container. Eggman smirking over him.

"Ohohohoh!" He laughed, "Sonic, what have you done to yourself these past years. This look suits you, primal, mysterious. A wild animal like the one you are."

"Eggman!" I growled, "release him now."

"Shadow, it's been a while old friend. It there something you wan-" I didn't care I threw a chaos spear at him.

  I ignored every word he spat and broke the container open. Sonic wasn't moving, he was too afraid to. I picked him up and carried me back. I left a chaos spear in Eggman's robot, it would explode by the time we here home.

"Oh thank chaos you found him," Tails ran up to me, "Shadow he's hurt," Tails pointed out a cut on his side, "it's not deep, just an annoy scratch."

"It'll heal in a day or two," I made sure the front door was closed before putting Sonics down.

PoV: Sonic

  No, I don't want to be down, I cried as I pulled Shadow's glove, pick me back up. I like it when you hold me.

"I know you didn't like that," it said and sat down, "I'm sorry, we didn't plan all of that. They won't be back, I promise."

  It wasn't picking me up like I wanted, so I climbed onto its lap. I laid against its chest and the soft white it had. It's arms wrapped around me, I felt safe like this.

  Shadow, don't let me go okay.

~~~

  Aww, Sonic likes it when Shadow gives him attention. Shadow, you're getting protective, where will that lead?

  Until next time, when I'm not stuck in a FUCKING ARTIST BLOCK!!!! I hate them. I hate them so much. 😡

  Bye bye ~ 😙