32

PoV: Sonic

"Sonic, what are you doing?" Shadow asked.

  Walking, I smiled.

"Going off on your own are you?" He said and I walked around by myself.

  Come get me then.

"Where are you gonna go?" He followed me around the yard.

PoV: Shadow

  Sonic walked around on two legs constantly now. Only moving on all fours when someone came into the house.

"Where are you going?" I followed him around, he led me to a hole behind the bushes.

  The wall behind us, the inside of a bush was where we were. We could see the yard in secret.

"When did you find this... spot," Sonic was leaning against me, purring. Nuzzling into my chest and neck, "Craving attention?"

  He nobbed moved onto my lap.

"Aha," he bit my ear.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?" I lifted him off me.

  He just had a soft smile of his face.

"Ah-ow," he was making his cute noises again.

"You like making little noises like that don't you," I kissed his ear.

"Hmm," he kissed my cheek, "Sh-a-dow."

  My heart practically stopped. His voice, his words. I missed hearing them. I kissed him right then and there, though my tears. I could hear him again. and talk with him again if this continued.

"Sonic... Sonic say that again," I nuzzled him, "please?"

  He looked at me and kissed me. Hugging me. I held him close.

"It was wonderful to hear you again," I whispered.

"Shadow, I love you."

  I held him tighter hearing him say that.

"I love you too," I kissed him over and over again, "never forget that."

  He didn't speak again for the rest of day. I was still grateful to hear him.

---

--- Midnight ---

  Sonic was laying over me, he was wearing one of the nightgowns Laura made him before she died. He had a slight blush on his cheeks. He felt warm.

"Sonic," I sat up, "you're not getting sick are you?"

  He didn't answer, instead, he nestled into my chest. He leaned on me, and I caught on.

"You really want to do that," I purred, snuggling him.

  He licked my cheek. I kissed him and slipped my hand under his skirt.

"Mm~" he purred.

"I missed seeing you dressed up like this," I kissed him again and again.

Lemons

PoV: 3rd Person

  Sonic curled up with Shadow as he slipped out of his kimono. Shadow slowly glided his hands along Sonic's gently fur. His fingers tracing soft and subtle curves, tan lips pressing against peach-pink tinted lips.

  Shadow was as gentle and careful as he could possibly be. His tongue slipping into Sonic mouth making the azure shiver from a pleasure he hadn't felt in a long time.

"Nyah~aa~♡!" Sonic moaned as he felt Shadow's fingers spreading him.

  Not feeling any more pain from what he's felt before, Sonic didn't shout unless it was a moan. Shadow's member now hard and ready to enter his smaller partner. Shadow moved his fingers from Sonic's entrance, slowly replacing them with his shaft.

"Aa~♡♡!" Sonic moaned as he felt slow pleasure on his prostate.

  Shadow slowly moved Sonic up and down on his shaft. Relishing in the, somehow still, soft and silky walls of his beloved partner. Sonic never felt any pain, only pleasure from his kind lover. Moving slowly sent long waves of pleasure through them both. Heat within Sonic's body made is entrance irresistible to Shadow.

"I almost forgot how wonderful you are," Shadow said, pushing deeper into Sonic's body.

"Mm~♡mm!" Sonic moaned, biting his thumb from the feeling.

  Shadow changed their position, laying Sonic on his back rather than on his lap. He kissed Sonic over and over as he continued his slow thrusts.

"Aah~♡!" Sonic came as he felt hot fluids fill his body, Shadow's cum shooting into him.

Lemons End

  Shadow laid next to his beloved. Sonic yawned and curled up, nuzzling into his chest. Shadow held him close, kissing his ear.

"Goodnight," Shadow pecked his forehead, "my love."

~~~