23

PoV: Shadow

  Sonic was in a cell alone across from us. Alone and curled up. He didn't move, he was still in pain. That gun only healed his skin to avoid scaring, everything inside was still in pain. The guards were gone for the moment.

"Chaos Control," I was in his cell now, and I kept my voice low, "Sonic."

  He only whimpered and backed himself further against the wall. I laid on my stomach in front of him. Cautiously I bushed my knuckle against his ear.

"Ow," he bit me, not hard but as a warning.

  I quickly placed my hand on his back, he bit my arm harder this time. I chaos controlled us out into the hall. He scurried to the corner, he moved on all fours again. I kept an eye on him while moving the other out.

"Knuckle, Sticks you need to stay and protect Sonic," I broke off their cuffs and destroyed the camera. Watching us, "Amy, Tails, you'll help me attack. I can't have you around Sonic, your too frantic."

  They nodded, memories would come back too strong if they were with him right now. Knuckles and Sticks were our best line of protection.

I quietly contacted Rouge, she traced my location. It was only a matter of time now.

"Sonic, your okay," we couldn't get him to trust any of us, "we won't hurt you."

"Be careful, he's in a biting mood," I stated, "Sonic," I crouched in front of him and he only looked at me, "It's me Shadow. You're gonna be okay with us, I promise."

  His ears perked up a bit. I wanted to hug him for that sense of acknowledgment, but that would startle him too much.

"Let's go," I led Tails and Amy out to fight.

  This time, I would show less than no mercy. I killed every guard we came across. Amy knocked down every door and Tails hacked into every computer, sending codes and their plans to G.U.N. I could care less about the guards I killed. I kicked down the door to the main room, Eric wasn't here. After killing every guard in the building, I went back to Sonic. Sure thing, Eric was there.

"Sonic!" Amy shouted.

"Shh!" Eric shushed her, "do you want to wake him?" Sonic was unconscious in his arm. He stood over a large robot, "he'll definitely feel the ten-hour pain serum I injected into his system."

"You bastard," I growled, I can let him say his speech, or kill him now. I'm killing him now, "Chaos Spear."

  I attacked and he dodged. He jumped into the robot, taking Sonic with him.

"Shadow the agents have arrived," Rouge came in.

"Then this is war," I pulled off my inhibitor rings.

"Try your best, but I'm going to torment Sonic until the day he dies."

---

  Everything was destroyed. It's was all for this fight. G.U.N agents shot at the limbs and I focused on sneaking in. It moved around too much to chaos control in. Hours of fighting and the arm was blown off. I climbed up and snuck in. I kicked down the door to the pilot room when Eric sat. Sonic in a glass box.

"We're ending this," I growled, pulling a gun I had grabbed during the fight.

"One on one then," he held an electric wand and attacked. I blocked and fought back.

  He grazed my arm and kicked him back against the control panel. His legs weren't moving, as he laughed.

"You can kill, but Sonic won't heal this time, ahahahaha!" He threw the wand and it hit Sonic. I never notice the box had broken open.

"Sonic!" I pulled off him, hearing his scream. A burn on his side left him bleeding out.

"He'll die with me."

"Sonic I'm sorry," I hugged him, "I promise I won't let you die."

  I picked up my gun as I laid him down. I aimed between Eric's eyes.

"I regret nothing," where his words just before I pulled the trigger.

  I pulled off my gloves and tore off the bottom of Eric's lab coat to stop the bleed. I was having no luck.

"Sonic I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. We need the paramedics immediately," I called for help on my communicator, "now!"

"Sonic I won't lose you," I applied pressure, "I won't lose you... not again."

~~~

  I'm crying a little guys. I have no patience right now so my next update will be real soon.

I'll see you 😢😭😭😭