July pt.2

Taehyung

I groan when the familiar tune of Jungkook's alarm fills the room. Jungkook slowly lifts my arm from where it was draped over him and wriggles his legs out of mine. He always calls me a koala because of the way I wrap myself around him while I sleep. He turns off the alarm and I open my eyes to see him roll over to face me. I tenderly stroke his bed hair out of his eyes.

"Good morning, Jungkookie," I croak. He yawns in response.

I want to stay under the toasty warm covers with him forever, but I have to get dressed, so I drag myself out of the bed. I consider asking him for my pyjama top, but when I turn back around he's already gone back to sleep. I carefully make my way out of his room.

I walk the short distance to my room, then throw the door open.

"Rise and shine, sleepy heads!" I say loudly to Namjoon and Jin who lie all cuddled up in Namjoon's bed.

"Go away, Taehyung," Jin moans before sliding out of the bed and punching me fairly hard on the shoulder, making me wince. "I was already awake anyway. Why are you shirtless? It was freezing last night."

"I gave my shirt to Jungkook," I explain, but Jin's already walked out the door. Namjoon remains fast asleep in bed.

I chuckle and walk over to my closet. I pull out a red t-shirt and black pants and get into them. I tell Namjoon to wake up, then leave the room and walk down the stairs to the kitchen. I find Jimin pouring himself a bowl of cereal.

"Morning, Tae Tae," he says with a cheery grin.

"Hi Chim. Not like you to be the first one up. Pour me a bowl too?"

Jimin rolls his eyes. "So demanding, from the moment you wake up."

I laugh and jump onto a stool at the kitchen counter across from him.

"Do you know what we're doing today?" I ask as he slides my cereal towards me.

"Learning a new dance. Hobi's really excited because he choreographed it."

"So he's going to be teaching us the whole thing?"

Jimin nods and smiles. "Hopefully he doesn't drive us crazy. Or vice versa."

At that moment Yoongi trudges into the kitchen. Jimin's face lights up and he practically runs over to him.

"Good morning, jagi!" He kisses him on the cheek.

Yoongi rolls his eyes. "Why are you always calling me jagi lately?"

"Because you're my jagi."

Yoongi scrunches up his nose. "I don't like it."

Jimin sighs. "What do you want to be called? Darling?"

"That's better." Yoongi smiles and gives Jimin a kiss.

I start singing love songs mockingly which earns me a glare from Yoongi.

Hoseok walks in next, and when none of the others have come down after a while we decide to go to the dance studio together to get started.

"Why are we learning a dance when we don't even have all the songs recorded yet?" I ask Hoseok once we're there.

"Because it's really difficult choreography and our comeback is in two months," he answers absent-mindedly while he texts on his phone.

"We should have all the songs recorded by now anyway. It's just that Namjoon is taking forever finalising the lyrics for the last one," says Yoongi.

JImin walks over to Hoseok from where he was stretching and snatches his phone out of his hands. "Come on, Hobi, start teaching us if it's hard! The rest can catch up!"

Hoseok looks at Jimin and smirks. "The rest include Jin and Namjoon. I think we should wait."

Jimin gives Hoseok his phone back.

"Tell Tori I say hi," I tell Hoseok when he starts texting again.

Hoseok and my older sister started dating years ago. But when we debuted the company actually banned Hoseok from seeing her, saying that dating was too much of a distraction. I've always felt sorry for him. The rest of our group have no issues with relationships because we're all seeing each other. Tori and Hoseok text and FaceTime as much as they can, but they have about one face to face conversation a year that they can somehow sneak in. Sometimes I wonder if Hoseok secretly wants BTS to split up so he can be free to date again.

Jin and Namjoon arrive a little later practically dragging Jungkook, who still looks half asleep.

"It's a nightmare getting him out of bed, honestly!" Jin exclaims.

I walk over and put my arm around Jungkook. "Hi Jungkookie. Are you awake yet?" I pinch his cheek and he gives me a cute, small smile that melts my heart a bit.

"Okay, let's get started!" Hoseok puts his phone down and jumps around the room excitedly. "Everyone get warmed up! You're gonna be working your butts off today!"

Namjoon groans. "How hard is it, Hoseok?"

"No time for questions!" He replies.

I take Jungkook's hands, lead him over to a corner of the room and start jumping up and down.

He chuckles. "What are you doing, Tae?"

"Warming up! Come on!"

Jungkook shakes his head but starts jumping up and down too. We both laugh at ourselves as we jump. Then he gets a cheeky grin on his face and runs off. I chase him.

"You two are such kids," I hear Namjoon say, but I don't care.

We keep running until we're panting for breath, then we stretch together. I complain because Jungkook's so much more flexible than me, which prompts him to push my back down when I'm sitting and reaching for my toes. He doesn't push very hard but it's enough to really hurt.

"You just need to practice," he says with an evil giggle. I push him off me and tackle him to the floor, making his little boy laugh that I love come out.

"Guys, come on, we're all ready to start," Yoongi says, so we stand up and join the others.

Hoseok wasn't kidding when he said the choreography was difficult. After an hour we're all on the floor claiming that we're dying.

"Come on you guys, it's not that bad," Hoseok says.

"I thought you were kind!" Jimin whines.

After a lot more whinging we finally all stand up again and continue. We work for hours and hours. It's nice not having any staff around. We usually have our choreographer or a camera man or our manager or anyone really, but today we don't. It feels a bit less like work and more just like hanging out which I really enjoy. I don't enjoy how much harder Hoseok's dance moves are than our choreographer's, though.