October pt.1

Jungkook

"Jungkookie, I'm bored," Taehyung whines as I walk into our room. He's finally been allowed to officially move into my room.

"I know, Tae." I perch myself on the end of the bed. "You were very missed at the interview today."

"I could have done an interview!" he says, looking outraged.

"We performed as well."

He sighs. "Right."

We've told the press that Taehyung is unwell, which is why he collapsed, and that he got badly injured. It was originally just going to be one of the two, but the company decided to say both so that there are really no questions as to why he isn't appearing anywhere.

"What do you have on for the rest of the day?" he asks.

"That's what I came to tell you! Our schedule is clear." I smile at him, and his face lights up.

"Seriously?"

I nod. Then his face falls.

"Are you all going out?"

"Nope. We're going to sit in the TV room and have an anime marathon."

Taehyung laughs. "You don't have to do that for me, I know pretty much no one else would be very keen on an anime marathon."

I stand up. "Everyone wants it, what are you talking about?" In reality, I'd talked everybody out of going out for the afternoon and no one wanted to watch anime, but Taehyung doesn't need to know that. "Come on, we shouldn't keep them waiting."

I hold out my hand and help him up, then we go down to the TV room together where the others are waiting.

"Welcome to the anime marathon!" Namjoon stands up and gestures to the TV, which shows Taehyung's favourite series ready to go.

At that moment Jin walks in carrying a tray of something that looks like dissected sushi. "I know it looks like rubbish, but it will tastes amazing."

"You sound confident." I scrunch my face up at the mess of seaweed and rice. Jin gathers up a bit, then walks over and pops it in my mouth. The flavour explodes on my tongue.

"Okay he's right it tastes amazing," I say through a full mouth before running over to sit in front of the tray and shovelling more in. I didn't realise I how hungry I was. I look back to Taehyung and see he's biting his lip.

"What is it, Tae Tae?" Jimin asks.

"I just... well... I'm kind of not supposed to eat sushi unless it's only made with vegetables or cooked fish," he mumbles. I feel like choking on my mouthful of salmon.

Jin's face falls. "God, I'm sorry, I didn't think of that. I can make some more..."

"No, it's okay. I'm sorry."

An awkward silence fills the room.

"I still don't really buy it," Yoongi says.

And then the room explodes with everyone shouting at Yoongi.

"Are you serious?"

"Why on earth would he be faking it for this long?"

"That's not what you said when you saw him bleeding all over the floor backstage!"

"Whoa, whoa, okay! Sorry! Forget I said it!" Yoongi shouts over the top of them.

Taehyung rolls his eyes. "Yoongi, would this help?"

And then he lifts up his jumper. At his appointment yesterday April told us he's twelve weeks along and that he'll be in his second trimester soon. He started showing at ten weeks, even though most start showing at twelve to sixteen. April said it's because he's so thin, because the baby is actually measuring quite small. He's self conscious about his bump, and always wears baggy clothes. But when he lifts up his top, everyone in the room can clearly see the bump that's there.

"Oh my God," Yoongi gasps, then walks slowly over to Taehyung and squints at his belly.

The other four members follow suit, making Taehyung look very uncomfortable, but he keeps his jumper lifted while they all stare.

"You're pregnant," Namjoon says, blinking hard.

Hoseok reaches out and touches the bump, making Taehyung flinch. "This is odd."

"Okay, showtime's over." Taehyung hastily pulls down his top. "I thought we were having an anime marathon?"

"Right, yeah," Hoseok says, scratching his head. The confused expression on his face is quickly replaced with a smile. "Let's get this marathon started!"