Chapter Six

The day was moving painfully slow for Storybrooke's sheriff and it's mayor. By five Regina felt thoroughly exhausted. The brunette had barely slept the night before and this morning's little exercise had taken all the energy she had left. She glanced at her watch. Henry would be starting his session with Dr. Hopper in an hour. That left the mayor with two hours to accomplish about six hours worth of work. The mayor sighed and debated laying down on her couch to close her eyes just for a minute.

Before she could decide on anything, Regina heard the familiar buzz from her assistant. "Excuse me Madam Mayor?" the voice was hesitant.

"Yes?" Regina was a little surprised that her assistant was even still in the office.

"You have someone here to see you." The woman continued in a much lower voice and seemed to be covering her mouth from prying ears. "I was in the parking lot when I saw her come in and I raced back. I didn't want her to ambush you. I told her you were unavailable but-"

"Let me guess. Blonde. Badge. Impossibly irritating?" Regina cut her off not needing to hear anymore. "Tell her to have a seat. Thank you Rose. You can go home now." The mayor hung up the extension. She grinned despite herself and then wiped it away. Once she was sure Rose had gone and added a few extra minutes for good measure, she opened the door abruptly.

"To what do I owe this unwelcomed surprise?" Regina was not surprised to find Emma standing inches from her instead of sitting in the waiting room. It's like she's allergic to following any rules. An annoyed look set in Regina's face. I'll have to break that little habit. The brunette thought to herself.

"Are you the only one who can make unannounced visits?" The blonde give the mayor a crooked smile and crossed her arms over her chest. As always the women stood wearing matching glares challenging each other to see who would break first. Regina feigned irritation and rolled her eyes, but stepped back to allow Emma to cross the threshold.

Ha! Emma thought to herself. Happy that the Mayor didn't always win. The blonde stepped all the way in and was lulled by a foolish sense of victory when she felt the mayor creep up behind her - Regina's mouth up against her ear. Each breath sending a pulse of heat to the sheriff's center.

"Tell me Ms. Swan, did you have a plan when you got in your little car and drove over here?" Regina's sultry voice whispering in her ear was almost enough to send Emma over the edge without so much as a touch.

"Let me guess," the mayor continued after Emma remained silent. "You planned on marching into my office and laying me on my desk. . . or maybe up against the wall?" The mayor had placed her hands around Emma's waist and was slowly un-tucking the front of the sheriff's shirt. "Hmm. . . Or maybe you were going to bend me over the couch." Regina's hand passed over the soft skin of Emma's abdomen and was now cupping her left breast. The mayor let out a soft moan as she dipped her hand inside the sheriff's bra and rolled her rock hard nipple between her fingers.

"I bet you have been thinking about it all day. Going over in your mind what you would do and what you would say." Regina's other hand moved up the front of Emma's body and paid the same attention to her other nipple. The sensation of Regina's two hands groping both her breasts from behind was incredible. Emma tried and failed to disguise the moans rapidly escaping her lips. The blonde was already so turned on.

"How hot did you get thinking of me?" The tip of the mayor's tongue flicked over her ear sending a jolt of pleasure through the sheriff. "Did you imagine putting your hand up my skirt?" Another moan from the blonde's lips and Regina felt the blonde start to quiver. "Griping my thigh. . . Feeling how wet I was for you." Regina moved her right hand down to Emma's belt buckle which she undid with two swift motions. Regina unbuttoned the top of the sheriff's pants to make just enough room to slip her hand in and under the waistband of her panties. Regina's fingers teased just touching the blonde's pelvic bone but no lower.